So a WiiChat Vote... Wario: Smooth Moves or Not Wario:Smooth Moves

I wish we had a poll system here though. That way I know by popular votes from people here at the WiiChat.

As long as you have someone else with you, you will be laughing the whole time you're playing, but if you're a lone gamer then the novelty of the wackyness wears off.

theangelwing, if I remember correctly you have a 4-year old right? If that's the case, I'd recommend buying it. The box says 7+ but my 3-year old enjoys playing it. My wife likes it too. However, I bet most teenage boys (and many grown men) won't like this one. Me, I think it's okay. It's not a game I'd play by myself but I think it's fun to play as a group.

Aylwin said:
theangelwing, if I remember correctly you have a 4-year old right? If that's the case, I'd recommend buying it. The box says 7+ but my 3-year old enjoys playing it. My wife likes it too. However, I bet most teenage boys (and many grown men) won't like this one. Me, I think it's okay. It's not a game I'd play by myself but I think it's fun to play as a group.

Totally Agree here. My 3 1/2 yr old loves it, heck my 2 yr old loves the simple ones where you just shake the remote. This is a great family game and multiplayer. I found the single player quirky but in a good way. The cut scenes and the screens where you learn the forms were a trip. That being said, this game should not be bought for the single player mode, b/c onces you unlock everything it loses it's appeal. Wario Smooth Moves multiplayer is where it's at though.

Two of my friends have this game and I have played both the multiplayer and single player. I think the game is a blast. Don't buy it looking for 50 hours of single player action and all of that. Buy it looking for something different, something funny, something that makes clever use of the wiimote, and something that is a ton of fun to play with others. I plan on getting it in a month or so after I buy the Godfather.

WarioWare: Smooth Moves is very fun. 9.5 out of 10. The story mode is kinda short, but the multiplayer is very good. I like playing Wario Dance Company Microgame on super fast speed. Also Super fast speed on the driving one is fun too. Smooth Moves is a great multiplayer game and you can play up to 12 people multiplayer!

I would suggest waiting for Super Paper Mario or Super Mario Galaxy if you want some 1-player action, but Smooth Moves is a great and easy to pick up game.

i say its a yes. its fun and quite addictive, and funny with friends. The only thing i hated was the corny little cartoons...

Once you beat the single player there is some cool single player mini games, like the tower tennis and the blocks one.

yeah i agree. the extra games are fun and there is also the elephant buildings to see how many Microgames you can beat.

WarioWare also is one of the best multiplayer games to date.

Makes great use of the wiimote, shows us what it's capable of doing so yeah why not, I enjoyed the game and take it to every wii party I go to, and it's always the one we end up playing for aaaages :thumbsup:

Back