So after it being almost 2 months, what do u think of the wii?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
So for some they have had there wii for 2 months already and some, getting there. How is ur wii. DO u play it as much as u did when u first got it? r u bored of any of the games? do u regret getting the wii? Are you annoyed with it... I have read ppl saying they r getting bored etc, what do u guys think?

Personally, i love my wii, am not bored of it but havent played it as much and i have also been busy so... But i do love it. I have no regrets.:smilewinkgrin:

As of right now the only thing I use it for it to watch movies on the internet channel. It's useful for that, but other than that I sorta regret getting it. NO ONLINE PLAY!!!! Once online play kicks off I'm so sure my comment will change.

ZinGy said:
As of right now the only thing I use it for it to watch movies on the internet channel. It's useful for that, but other than that I sorta regret getting it. NO ONLINE PLAY!!!! Once online play kicks off I'm so sure my comment will change.

nintendo i am sure knows that online play better be good, i am sure it will. Thats why they havent rushed it out. I hope nintendo makes more channels. SSBB will rock online and i am looking foward to Mario strikers charged online tooo... Mario Kart64 is coming out next week on the VC so thats something to enjoy.

I still love mine. Though I've beaten Zelda, I'm gonna keep it to play again someday. I've got quite a few Virtual Console games to keep me busy too, like A Link to the Past. I still play Wii Sports just about daily as well.

i gots mine on Sunday. i LOVE it so much.. its like ... im obsessed! ahhhh, help! lol jk. well im tryna buy another Nunchuck cuz my doggie bit the wire and now it doesnt work. and plus, im BROKE! i needa job. kinda young to get a job though.. but yeah! i have WARIO! yayyyyyy.. and i beated the game already.

So far, i don't want to compare yet until i see everything each system has to offer (mainly Wii hasn't gotten it's multiplayer yet and PS3 has yet to offer more than Resistence). If i had to compare right now, of course the PC is king. But currently in the consoles war, the 360 and PS3 are tied up. This is at the moment, it'll definitely change when the Wii gets it's online part. The Wii is good right now, really really fun and i have yet to beat Zelda (just at the third temple :( ) I like showing all my friends my Wii but (of course) everyone goes for my PS3 and asks how awesome it is. I'm actually not getting bored with my Wii, i love it and still do ever since the day i got it but I guess in a few months it'll slowly turn into 'just another console in front of my tv' because i'll probably get used to the Wiimote, but you never know. But it'll all change when Wii online comes, it could either make it the best system ever made (SSB Brawl + online = Wicked sick!) or make it a very crappy system (really bad online ex. too much lag, not enough support, etc.). Since online is a great deal to me, i have to wait and see before i make my final judgement

i dont have a DS but i heard the online play is good, right???..so it should be better or similar. but nintendo is probably working hard to make the best onlin play, b/c they know how important it is to there customers/fans

I love it. Although, I haven't had it for that long. I got it on 9th of Dec (It was a Birthday present to myself. Thats how I reasoned with myself for spending the money) but it broke 3 weeks later. Like another 3 weeks later I got my new replacement. So, I was forced to go without for some time. But, I have no regrets - and I certainly have no regrets after buying it for the second time. (They told me they would also return my games if I chose not to get the new one)

No regrets at all. And I'm not bored of it. I still need to finish Zelda. Or... I might have to start it all over again since its a new console. I'm not sure and I've yet to actually check. I'll buy a new game soon though.

I have mixed feeling about the wii.
The lack of graphics can be very dissappointing. The wii remote is great and all but I find it does not add enough to the experience to compensate for the lack of graphics.
I already have over $600 invested into my wii and if I could do it again I would have bought a Xbox 360.

For now I will make the most of it and when the 360 comes down in price I will buy one.

Last edited:
I was starting to get board, then i thought suddenly hey there is a crap load of good games coming out soon. So that kinda got me back into the old games just filling in time until the new ones.

I've had it since launch day and I have to say I still play it as much as I did when I got it. It doesn't hurt that I have 6 different games to bounce back and forth with. I'm also having friends over a lot to play which is one of the best parts about the wii (party games.) I absolutely love the Wii and don't regret the purchase one bit. I think everyone should have a Wii!!

i think its still really good.

i dont play it as much, because i cant...

i got mine on launch day in the UK, which was december 8th, so xmas was on the way so i had alot of time to play, but now being back at work im not on holiday anymore so thats why..

i think we need more games, infact we definately need more games. but i guess they dont wanna rush them....bring on mario galaxy :arf:

Hey guys - ive had mine about a week now...

Although it aint got the best gfx, when my work mates come over in the evening and play 4 player bomberman '93 on the VC its such a laugh, i know i know, i could play it on my chipped xbox for free - but its kinda not the same for some strange reason!

I remember when i get my 360 and i hated its guts cos there was no decent games for it and Xbox live was a bits pants - but look at it now! All Wii needs is a killer game like Gears of War and it will rock!

I do agree, Nintendo do need to get the online side of things sorted out - but remember, the console is still pretty new! Hang in there guys! Things WILL get better!

Back