So after it being almost 2 months, what do u think of the wii?

I am shocked to see how many ppl say they regret buying the wii and ppl on differnt sites. It seems like nintendo should add more updates to get ppl going b/c ppl r getting bored of it... I am shocked, every 1 was so excited about it and now a few months later, they regret buying the wii. I wonder in nintendo is aware of this and i wonder if the wii is still selling as good as it was?

dreamcastrocks said:
I will keep it short but sweet.

Great, GREAT system, but I am REALLY disappointed in the Virtual Console.

dont worry someone will crack it soon and you will be able to play all your "backups" of your originally owned cartridges :aureola:

Loving it...cant say more than that. online play will make it so much better tho..cant wait.

Well....I still enjoy my wii. I think it's mostly because it's not the only console that I have. I do agree that the graphics need to be tweeked some but to me the wiimote makes up for it in most cases. I only own 4 games on wii (zelda, trama center, wii sports and red steel) and I have fun with all 4. I really think that nintendo needs to expand more and incorporate more "fun adult games" into the mix. I know, you guys say that Nintendo is a "family" system, but the gamecube had awsome games like RE and Geist that I still play at times. Overall, the system still gets 2 thumbs up and I'm sure when the online gameplay starts it'll be 3!

Wiitime said:
So for some they have had there wii for 2 months already and some, getting there. How is ur wii. DO u play it as much as u did when u first got it? r u bored of any of the games? do u regret getting the wii? Are you annoyed with it... I have read ppl saying they r getting bored etc, what do u guys think?

Personally, i love my wii, am not bored of it but havent played it as much and i have also been busy so... But i do love it. I have no regrets.:smilewinkgrin:

My Wii is AWESOME and GREAT

I play it everyday, just as I did the Gamecube the day before I got the Wii

I am not bored of any of the games, I just don't play them anymore once I beat them, but that's the way it is with me regardless of the gaming system.

I am not getting bored with the Wii, I just continue my love of playing Video games everyday and eagerly wait for the next chance I get and the next release of the game I want.

Graphics don't concern me at all, I just want great gameplay and entertainment.

I'll be honest, and say my wii isn't getting the attention it deserves, this is only because my resit exam season just finished, and the coursework just started , so I try and play it before I go bed (1am around about) I hope to love it some more soon.

I wouldn't necessarily say I am bored with it, I just don't have many games(CoD3 and Zelda) I just finished zelda the other day, and haven't touch the wii since then. The main reason is I just got a job, but I use it to watch my animes on the internet channel, and it is awesome!

bdhobbs1 said:
My Wii is AWESOME and GREAT

I play it everyday, just as I did the Gamecube the day before I got the Wii

I am not bored of any of the games, I just don't play them anymore once I beat them, but that's the way it is with me regardless of the gaming system.

I am not getting bored with the Wii, I just continue my love of playing Video games everyday and eagerly wait for the next chance I get and the next release of the game I want.

Graphics don't concern me at all, I just want great gameplay and entertainment.

same with me.. just as long as the graphics r playable and not too bad.

ics said:
I have mixed feeling about the wii.
The lack of graphics can be very dissappointing. The wii remote is great and all but I find it does not add enough to the experience to compensate for the lack of graphics.
I already have over $600 invested into my wii and if I could do it again I would have bought a Xbox 360.

For now I will make the most of it and when the 360 comes down in price I will buy one.

i somewhat agree after i went to my friends house and played xbox 360 live and halo 2 i remembered how fun xbox was and how much i wanted a 360 and now since the online for wii is taking some time im haveing regrets

and i love halo and halo 2!!!

got over 100 hours of gameplay on mine, including zelda. i have had no issue with it, it has frozen once. i still love it, though im being patient waiting on more titles that interest me. im proud of nintendo for it. when i first heard the specs on the "revolution" i was concerned that it would be nintendos last system. once the controller was revealed, that all changed. i think nintendo has a lot more to come, including great systems in the future. they truly reinvented the wheel on this one. they almost reinvented the power glove from 89'.

yeah but does the xbox have the games u like? i would get madden and thats it. i like the nintendo games. ssbb, zelda, madden, mario strikers charged.. and online play with ssbb will be fun.
( see wut i mean, a lot of ppl r having regrets)

I think having the wii has been great. The best thing I can say right now, is that I haven't beaten any of my games: a) I have like 3 of them, and b) there's more than just the wii in my household. You can't just forget about the classic people, I admit that the Wii is the probably the best Nintendo system, but it would jsut be wrong to leave the others out too (that means you SNES, N64, and GC) :) .

Back