So, anyone think we'll see each other at the Gamestop tournament?

Nookslave

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
I'm pretty confident that a lot of us will make it to Round 2, but even if we don't, name the Gamestop you're going to and maybe we'll see our fellow wiichatters!

I'm going to the Gamestop in Canandaiga, New York. If I get past Round 1, then I'll be going to go to either Watertown, Irondequoit, or Buffalo. Whichever is closest. I doubt I'll make it past that, though.

Which Gamestop are you going to? Maybe we'll see each other there.:smilewinkgrin:

Orlando, Florida. The one on 50 street close by to Home Depot :x

i will be at the canadian one

Douten said:
Orlando, Florida. The one on 50 street close by to Home Depot :x

OMFG no way not possible!!!! THAT IS CRAZY!!!!

I'm going to one by HOME DEPOT TOO!!!! Exept for the fact that i live in Colorado lol

PrinceLink said:

I'm going to one by HOME DEPOT TOO!!!! Exept for the fact that i live in Colorado lol
seriously? dude i'll see you there

ooo wait, no I won't kuz i don't live in colorado

highlight for a laugh lols ^^^^^

new one in PA, by the new target, applebees, lowes, and haircut place

i can garantee you when this tourny begins, that someone will make a thread on it, and there we will find out if any wiichatters are in it

LOL WTF does gamestop just make there stores by Wood stores and Big box mart serously, Mine is by a Wallmart, Home Depot, Payless, Subway, and Costcuters is anyone elses gamestop by anything, wait it is also by a Del taco and Golden Coral

PrinceLink said:

Dude I fell for that ~.~ not cool :lol:
yeh Gamestop is usually at plaza's. I have one by Wal-Mart too heheh

my town doesn't have a gamestop, the closest one is 100 miles away

Douten said:
Dude I fell for that ~.~ not cool :lol:
yeh Gamestop is usually at plaza's. I have one by Wal-Mart too heheh

LOL I thought you would its like the message's on cell phones that go Hello, Oh Hey, Im not here right now so please leave a message, I hate those i want to kill the people some times

Does anyone know how i could practise for the gamestop tournament

Nookslave said:
I'm pretty confident that a lot of us will make it to Round 2, but even if we don't, name the Gamestop you're going to and maybe we'll see our fellow wiichatters!

I'm going to the Gamestop in Canandaiga, New York. If I get past Round 1, then I'll be going to go to either Watertown, Irondequoit, or Buffalo. Whichever is closest. I doubt I'll make it past that, though.

Which Gamestop are you going to? Maybe we'll see each other there.:smilewinkgrin:

Wow, talk about a small world. I live right next to the round 2 one:lol:. Choose the Buffalo Location, i'll most likely be there.:cool:

Back