So can we PURCHASE Galaxy on the 12th, or is that the day it ships?

CrowTRobot

Blades Of Steel
Jan 3, 2007
With every other game (such as Metroid Prime 3) it's always available day after it ships.

Will I (in theory) be able to walk into a store on the 12th and purchase the game?

At EBGames they told me that the game will be available or very late at night the 12th or the 13th, but because the 12th is a holiday, they guess that the game will arrive the 13th (afternoon). Anyway I reserved my copy to have it secure.

And games that are released the 13th (the big day with simultaneous major releases), should be available late the same day (tuesday)

Last edited:
The guy at Gamestop told me yesterday that it will be available to purchase November 13th sometime after lunch.

i guess it depends where you live. if you live in canada like me, it will not be on the shelves until the 13th. and futureshop is putting it up on the 14th? whats up with that. well no matter how good this game is i dont believe it will sell out. the last game that complety sold out was so long ago. plus this is in the middle of the week.

Well I preorderd Fifa 08 and I got it on my doorstep the day it came out

Go to nintendo.com it'll tell you. And for people who live around New York or like taking trips Nintendo World in New York City will be having a release party for this game. All the info is at nintendoworld.com. It seems awesome. Giveaways, contests, and a copy. Seems like a lot of fun. Check it out.

I'm pretty sure it Ships out then, I don't get it at my futureshop until the 14th.

It should be in stores this tuesday, the 13th at most places.

Even the ones that allready have it(like Best Buy) will probably wait until the 13th to sell it in stores.

i really hope i can get it on tuesday because i reallu have no where to go and nothing to do. if it doesnt come out on tuesday ill just be on these forums talking about it coming out the next day.:crazy:

heh, i preordered mine at Target. They dont get it till the 14th! but luckily, that wednesday is early release day. i can pick it up right after school.

if i dont get it on tuesday i will most likely have to wait till saturday to get it.

I thought about this same question too.

Walmart says they're getting theirs on monday (the 12th)

SO if GameCrazy doesnt have theirs then im getting mine at walmart. Even though i reserved it and i dont get that Coin :p

I read the WalMart paper today :D

i talked to my walmart today they said they will have it on monday. hopefully they will. i am looking forward to this game.

Back