so confused..help?

scubasteve

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
ok im really confused about the online thing, (I can't open my wii until christmas) so i cant try it myself but wats the deal, is there online capability as of now or not? because i constantly see threads with titles like wifi help and stuff like that? so can we browse the net or no? and also when will online play be possible and will they be able to add it to games already out? such as call of duty 3 or red steel?

if the web browser isnt available then why are all these people talking about having wifi trouble and wii24 by the way wat is wiiconnect24 or watever its called

Its the connection to the internet 24/7 and people are having trouble connecting to the internet for updates not the web browser

well right now all you can do with online is buy VC games and send messages. WiiConnect24 is the online service. your console is always connected to the net and if an update is avalable, it will auto download and install it. also when you get a message, the light on your Wii glows even when it is off

oh ok thanks, one more question,thanks for not bein impatient with me wat is all the mii thing about? like i keep seeing mii parade and stuff like that on here,what is a mii? and if u add a friend code wat does it do? do u see their mii's or somthin?

A mii is a mini character on your wii and if you add friend code you can exchange mii's and write messages

oh and about mitch's post, wat is a vc game? like, i kno u can download old games and stuff but wat does vc stand for? and who do u send messages to? and how?

Wiiboy93 said:
A mii is a mini character on your wii and if you add friend code you can exchange mii's and write messages

sooo its like a penpal? and wat is a mii parade? is it really a parade thing or is it more of a metaphorical joke?

Its when Mii's from other Wii's are like marching and you can take a copy of them and add them to your collection

VC stands for Virtual Console. you send messages to people on your friends list (you both have to add eachother manualy with friend codes.) VIA the message board at the wii's home screen. the Mii parade thing is kinda cool. if you set your Mii to mingle and under the Wii parade settings you turn travel on, your Mii will visit other people's Wiis and and other peoples Mii's will visit your Wii and you can add them to your collection of Miis

but like where do the miis march? is it just like u turn on ur wii and peoples wiis are just on screen or do u go online or wat? im sure im making it more complicated than it is but since i cant use mine yet it seems strange

Mitch2025 said:
VC stands for Virtual Console. you send messages to people on your friends list (you both have to add eachother manualy with friend codes.) VIA the message board at the wii's home screen. the Mii parade thing is kinda cool. if you set your Mii to mingle and under the Wii parade settings you turn travel on, your Mii will visit other people's Wiis and and other peoples Mii's will visit your Wii and you can add them to your collection of Miis

that sounds cool, wen i get my wii ill exchange numbers with u two, how do u kno wat ur online number code thing is?

Ur online code is in your message area and when you check your address book it says, and for the mii parade you have to go to the mii channel and the select mii parade

Back