So, do those free stuff sites work?

Nookslave

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
I really want an Xbox 360, but don't want to waste all the time to earn the money. I went to 3604free.com, and signed up for the referral option. So, I should just get people to sign up, and I get closer to the 360? Has anybody gotten things free offline that can give me a testimonial?

I recommend you do not go ahead with that, as it is normally a con. It will normally ask for up front payment and it is a scam.

A recent investigation showed that about 1 out of 5 of them are legitimate.

PM the user Mitch, I hear he got an Xbox from one. :yesnod:

Please don't bump the thread after just two minutes.

As for the free stuff on sites, from what I have seen most of them are not reliable and require you to pay for something eventually and give out personal information. Best bet would be to avoid those sites.

Thanks, Frummage. This one seems alright, I've seen lots of testimonials on the website, and all it says is that I need to refer people. I figure I could just click on the link and join myself a couple times.

Nookslave said:
Thanks, Frummage. This one seems alright, I've seen lots of testimonials on the website, and all it says is that I need to refer people. I figure I could just click on the link and join myself a couple times.
Don't ever go by the testimonials on their site. They are usually fake.

Search for reviews of their site on google from other websites. :yesnod:

ya, some are real, but usually after you take like 300 surveys and youve already wasted more then the amount of money of a 360

just buy it, life isnt free

Some of them work just fine, like the survey ones. I found one where I got 6000 wiipoints and 2 classic controllers off of that worked completely fine.

I ended up having to spend 5-10 dollars though in the proccess. Some of the offers require you to do 1$ trials for things and get about $10 in stuff in return, but none of those are required.

Unfortunately I'm banned from that site now because I created 2 accounts. I can give you the link if you PM me.(but on this one its not really possible to get something as big as a 360)

Some are actually true, some aren't. A friend of mine got a free 30GB iPod from one of those sites, but he had to subscribe to some company/magazine thing. His mailbox literally over flowed with promotions, and deals.

Back