so do you think we'll be getting at least 500 points free?

i assume he means from nintendo...lol...it would be awesome so i could purchase the browser but i highly doubt it.

ref1mind said:
i assume he means from nintendo...lol...it would be awesome so i could purchase the browser but i highly doubt it.

Hahahaha no.

That would be sweet though, Id get those Super Mario Lost Episodes. (Or is that 800 pts...idk)

How about a free vc game for those of us that have had there wiis since luanch.

GIVE ME SOMETHING NINTENDO

they offer several free channels already. and there's no way they're giving away $70million+ for christmas.

they dont have to pay for the vc games :wink:

I use the word 'several' to mean 'more than a few', a 'few' meaning three. They've offered Everybody Votes, Internet, Check Mii Out, and a Metroid Prime Corruption Preview for free, in addition to the off the shelf Mii Channel, the newly upgraded Photo Channel, Forecast and News. Then there's the shop channel, but that's for their benefit. None of these blow my socks off, but don't imply that Nintendo has left us high and dry.

It certainly costs much less than $5 for Nintendo to provide these games over WiiConnect, but it's still a $70,000,000+ value that might have become real cash during the holiday season. It also sets precedent. Would they do this every Christmas? Other holidays? Launch anniversary? People would wait for more freebies, it's just awful business and I will be shocked if any VC game is offered for free, ever.

Back