So Excite Truck...

It's definitely a very fun and addicting game. Only thing that would have made it better is online, but oh well. 9/10.

Skorp said:
I'm considering picking this up too, but I told myself I have to beat zelda before I buy another game. Otherwise I'll never finish it hehe. Excite truck will probably be the next Wii game I buy. Doesn't seem like any other racers are announced for anytime soon so why not. Need for speed was decent but I was more than half way through the game when I rented it, don't see the point in buying that.

That's how I am too. Not buying anything else until I finish Zelda, really want some new games too.:nono:

So I inserted the SD card, started up Excite Trusk. First tune to play was Red Hot Chili Peppers - Higher Ground... OH MY GOSH me and my brother in law were having a BLAST... Game freagin' rocks man, thank you to who ever suggested it.

I have mixed feelings now. The IGN review wasn't too great, I'll have to rent it first.

Oh no man, listen to us. Most of us said it was great. And one person at IGn says its "eh, so and so" come on. its worth it!!!

Maybe I'm not as good as I should be with the game, but I've been countless hours into it and to truly beat it, took me a long time.

You get S-grades on Excite, Super Excite, Mirror, and all the challenges takes awhile. Regardless, I've had the game beat for about a month now and I still play it all the time. I find it has high replay value.

I'm gonna wait till the price comes down I think. Unless the summer arrives and I'm making money without any other games out I want to buy.

Back