so excited!

because im completing forms on one of those sites, that you refer other people too and win stuff

They are just scams.

Why would they profit from giving away Xbox 360's?

They advertise the hell out of you, but it still wouldn't even approach the cost of a 360.

they arnt scams. ive gotten stuff from those kinds of websites. they make a certain ammount of money for each offer you do (they have offers from sites such as gamefly and blockbuster. those are the kinds i do) and give you a % of that money or they get you a gift of your choice. its actually a very smart and awesome idea. my friend just got an 8800GTX 712MB gfx card from one of those sites

Mitch2025 said:
they arnt scams. ive gotten stuff from those kinds of websites. they make a certain ammount of money for each offer you do (they have offers from sites such as gamefly and blockbuster. those are the kinds i do) and give you a % of that money or they get you a gift of your choice. its actually a very smart and awesome idea. my friend just got an 8800GTX 712MB gfx card from one of those sites

Mitch- WIN

Rest Of Thread- PWN'D

Yeah, I Always Thought They Were Scams,. But Mitch Just Proved Me Wrong... >_>

Actually I already knew that you could actually win something. But first you have to find a real one and then 2nd you have to actually have friends who will help you get it. Most of the time you have to subscribe using a credit card to two things. Then you have to refer like 2 friends and both of them need to subscibe to two things. Then and only then can you claim a prize. But like I said, first you have to actually find a REAL one :p Which is very hard so its a big lottery :p

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Mitch- WIN

Rest Of Thread- PWN'D

Yeah, I Always Thought They Were Scams,. But Mitch Just Proved Me Wrong... >_>
No he didn't, he just proved that SOME of them aren't scams.

I know several people who "earned" consoles and iPods this way and did not receive them.

It was good info he gave us though :yesnod:

Last edited:
The chances of it actually being a scam are much higher than you getting a 360.

Better question is, how does it feel to be played instead of playing?

Back