So, how many of you are chugging back to school?

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I get to go back Monday.

And unlike most people that go to school, I'm actually looking forward to it.
Getting to see all my buddies again. Sitting in classroom cracking jokes while you sit behind them, and then still somehow make an A in the class...

Ah, the days I will miss.

This is my senior year. And it brings a tear to my eye when I see younger kids than I say they hate school. A TEAR.

So when you guys going back, or have you been back?

im going back, im a sophmore in high school, and i do hate school, lol, and when i sit in the back of the class and crack jokes with my buddies, i dont get A's, i end up getting a C, lol

Last edited:
school sucks, my freshman year (Im a sophmore in high school now) sucked with all the upperclassman kicking my ass, but i did go to a lot of awsome parties, lol and btw, i start school the second week of september

Last edited:
I am a Junior in September.
Only want to go back to see the guys I dont get to see over the summer. And the ladies of course :lol:

:lol:....my friends are thinking about throwing a partie before we go....:lol:..... PARTY!!!!

TortillaChip520 said:
lol it's not that, it's just that my mom thinks that if i use the computer then it's going to explode.
lol, my computer is in use 24/7 and it doesnt explode............

who is/was an honor roll student in high school? i am cause i get A's and B's and a C once in awhile

Well I have about 10 weeks of school to go before my university entrance exams and then holidays yay!!! Then if all goes as planned I'll be at uni next year studying Chemical Engineering/Bachelor of Science. I agree with you in the fact that its good fun at school with your mates :)

steelersfatboy said:
lol, my computer is in use 24/7 and it doesnt explode............

who is/was an honor roll student in high school? i am cause i get A's and B's and a C once in awhile

i get A's and B's, but i got C's in math...but it was honors classes so it counts as a B.

I move into my dorm Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday I have pre-band camp **** at the campus.

Then Thursday morning they bus us all 5 hours away to one of the universities branch campuses for a whole week of full band camp, I'm talking 13-14 hour days of practice.

so we're there Friday till tuesday, and I have 6 days of chill until my classes start (next Monday)

It's a whole lot of work, but Drumline kicks ass.

No, I'm not a band fag, I just play bass in a D1 college Drumline :ciappa:

Last edited:
whats up with the different times people start school? some start in early august, some early september, but when does everyone usually get out from school for the summer? i get out around the first week of june

Back