So how many unique people do you have here?

sirkibble2

Skillful going for Master
Mar 9, 2007
Sunny San Diego
Hey guys! I'm new here. Not sure what to do or what to say. I know Cameron Banga showed me this site so I guess that's all I can say. Holla. :smilewinkgrin:

Cameron Banga, that Nintendocam?

Well welcome to the forums dude :thumbsup:

Hope to see ya posting around

surfinrach90 said:
Cameron Banga, that Nintendocam?

Well welcome to the forums dude :thumbsup:

Hope to see ya posting around
how dont you know who cameron banga is?!?!? HE IS THE HOST OF THE PODCAST!!! lol. supprised you didnt know. anways welcome to Wiichat!

Any friend of Cam is a friend of mine. :) Do you know him in real life? If so, you're practically a celebrity. :lol:

I think you'll have a lot of good times (and bad times -_-) here.

Oh wow. A lot of responses. Thanks for the welcome guys.

No I don't know Cameron in real life but I was with him when he first started a clan and we discuss all kinds of stuff concerning well, everything Nintendo. haha

sirkibble2 said:
Oh wow. A lot of responses. Thanks for the welcome guys.

No I don't know Cameron in real life but I was with him when he first started a clan and we discuss all kinds of stuff concerning well, everything Nintendo. haha
Clan?....:lol: WoW?

IM UNIQUE
.............Sirkibble2.......we gotta stop pretending like were not best friends
your awsome. :D

Wii-Girl said:
IM UNIQUE
.............Sirkibble2.......we gotta stop pretending like were not best friends
your awsome. :D

You're right. I'm so sorry!:cryin:

*hugs Wii-Girl*

By the way... Anyone know where to start. I always have trouble posting on a big forum. I don't know where to begin! :yikes:

Back