So I accidentally $1000 worth of stuff from a grocery store.

That's freakin awesome.

Good thing you gave them back though, you would have probably gotten caught since you talked to a store person and everything(and assuming they have cameras...).

If it is anything like Sears they are not allowed to pursue you once you're off of the store property unless they have proof, but most video cameras aren't recording so they probably didn't. They didn't know who you were or anything, and they had to proof so they weren't going to come to your house and be like: rawr DVDs.

So in conclusion your story was fail because you could of kept all of it and sold 'em for $10 a pop to street lurkers like Wiired.

Correction: $14.13 = £10.

Haha nice.

Too bad it wasn't just $1000 in cold hard cash, then you could have paid them off to not say anything ;)

wow, just wow.

trulen i am disappointed in you. man, i thought that humans were supposed to be collectively evil!!!

If it is anything like Sears they are not allowed to pursue you once you're off of the store property unless they have proof, but most video cameras aren't recording so they probably didn't. They didn't know who you were or anything, and they had to proof so they weren't going to come to your house and be like: rawr DVDs.

So in conclusion your story was fail because you could of kept all of it and sold 'em for $10 a pop to street lurkers like Wiired.

Agreed.

lol.

jk.

What an amazing adventure! I wish mine were as exciting as your's. I'm truly jealous! lol.

The most evil thing that I could possibly do would be to ask them to come pick them up.

nice to see that the moral fiber of this forum is equivalent to that of travis touchdown.

I made the thread title better :)

glad they wernt upset that you accedently took it. I would have done the same thing if I were in your shoes

Back