So i gave the radio station a call.....

bigwilliiy

Iam THE LAW!
Jun 25, 2007
Brisbane.
Wii Online Code
6772-9484-5615-6705
My mum was driving me home from school, just 30 minutes ago, and naturally we were listening to the radi, and in came an intresting topic-
"Video games cause kids to kill"

I listened as a bunch of callers complaing there too violent and such.

Then one said they should be banned

That was the final straw, i gave the station a ring and in a barrage of vocal, spoken from the heart words i get to hear their response:

" your 14 eh?"

"yes"

"Sounds like you were 14 10 years ago"

then they just cut me off,

IM SO ****ING PISSED NOW. I SHARE MY THOUGHTS AND WHAT HAPPENS THEY GET SHOT DOWN AND THEY CUT ME OFF.

Im not in the mood for ****.

get their website and we should all send them emails.

What f'ing SOBs...Were you actually on the radio or were they just seeing who you were to tell the guy and then put you on?

I get really pissed when they say that stuff too...but it seems to come up only when there's been a shooting rampage in a university...

People are entitled to their opinions no matter right or wrong...

gpoleweski said:
What f'ing SOBs...Were you actually on the radio or were they just seeing who you were to tell the guy and then put you on?

I get really pissed when they say that stuff too...but it seems to come up only when there's been a shooting rampage in a university...

People are entitled to their opinions no matter right or wrong...

I was live on air when it happened.

And i think they thought i was 24 because i have such a deep voice or something.

My dad made me feel better about it though. He said
" At least you dont believe what everyone else says and stay quiet about it, at least you had balls to tell everyone what you think"

konomaroh said:
I must be slow or something, what the HELL did they mean by sounds like you were 14 10 years ago
subtract 14 by 10, if you don't know math thats horribly sad. . .

to the topic: Well you shouldn't be one to complain, it's a radiostation conversation between adults, if you sound like a little kid on the phone then they won't accept you, kind of like a dinner, kids barely would talk because the parents/older siblings talk about something you have no f'n clue about. even though in this case you do.

Neeever say your age, you should know nobody will listen to you. D:

You get more out of emailing radio stations though.

Bahahha.

This is a topic no one wants to hear an opinion that's actually from a gamer. Common now that would be bias *rolls eyes* Sorry to hear about the loss there but saying your name is just stupid, you should of explained at the end you were 18 and your voice didn't crack (haha).

Either way, if your voice is that differently pitched, you may want to get that looked at :lol:

Back