So, I get to play Brawl Today... / Ask Prez about Brawl

Prez

Señor Prez
Nov 22, 2006
Pickering/Toronto
Wii Online Code
9004-9974-6002-5074
Yes, I know you must be getting tired of these people rubbing it in when they get to play Brawl early, but I'm just pretty psyched for it.
Given it is only one day early, it's still better than not playing Brawl early.

That being said, I will be leaving in a few hours and most likely be gone the majority of the day.

Should be fun.

Fire Flower said:
Have fun Prez! Lucky. You deserve a break anyways. :yesnod:
Well thank you. Should be a great start to my March Break. Going Brawling today, EB called and said my copy is ready for tomorrow, friends coming over Monday until whenever to Brawl. Looking forward to it

That reminds me, I should go call my EB games to make sure they get it on time.
My friends are coming to my houseon Monday to, so it'll be fun.

When you say you are playing brawl early, do you mean you are purchasing it, or just playing it at a place? If you are buying it, where are you buying it from? Good luck with it super moderator. :)

Oh, my friend has it, and he is inviting over about 5-6 people.

Yep they're getting tomorrow. Have to make sure with EB GAMES. :lol:
Hey Prez, that was your 1,300 post!

It is a Japanese version. For all legal purposes, lets say he went to Japan, bought a Japanese Wii, and Brawl, and came back here.

Last edited:
Huzzah for the shopkeep! 24 and a half hours... Come on.... I reserved mine 2 weeks ago, but they didn't call, should i call EB Games to make shew they'l have them by tomorrow??

DAVIDV99 said:
Huzzah for the shopkeep! 24 and a half hours... Come on.... I reserved mine 2 weeks ago, but they didn't call, should i call EB Games to make shew they'l have them by tomorrow??

I reserved it in january and I havent got a call either. The cashier told me that they wouldnt be calling because there were too many preorders. shouldnt they have the copy on the first day if you preorder it. that was the only reason I preordered. If i dont get the game on the first day, I wont ever preorder again.

Back