so i got

i'm going to add onto ciper's idea and say get metroid prime 1 & 2 for GC if you live in america/canada because metroid prime 3 comes out august 20th, if you live in europe i suggest you get mario strikers charged

TortillaChip520 said:
redsteel! or scarface.or godfather. but imho, i dont think zelda is all that great, but maybe i just need to play it more.

(btw, if i helped, click the green mushroom under my name!:smilewinkgrin:)
i am sorry but really this game is an insult frist person shooter's everyware i mean if it's your first wii game other then wii sports it's okay but the you gat another game and you go, dude this sucks.:yesnod:

really the only cool thing about it is if you tilt your controller the you guns turns all gansta

ganton said:
i am sorry but really this game is an insult frist person shooter's everyware i mean if it's your first wii game

well, yes, it's a bad FPS, if your just looking at an over all standpoint i.e. i wouldnt buy it on xbox or gamecube for that matter. it's just good cuz it's for the wii, gets u used to the controls and whatnot.

really the only cool thing about it is if you tilt your controller the you guns turns all gansta

lol, that's the only way i shoot!!:ciappa:

Pokemon_Master1001 said:
that not enough money for a wii game there 40+

thats why i said 33 dollars

I know this is has nothin to do with wii but yeah I did the buy 2 used get one free picked up FFX Silent Hill 2 Silent Hill 4 for $30 Ive played FFX before but never bought it

--I saw red steel for $15 used It's a pretty fun game but the controls are hard at first

Back