So I have 1000 points remaining...

Konoha

Return of the Hustle
Jun 20, 2007
Boyah
Wii Online Code
4270-2894-0054-0060
...After I download Ocarina of Time, so what should I buy with the remaining 1000? I was thinking maybe Super Mario World or Kirby Adventure, plus another NES game or another N64 game.

wiiman44 said:
yoshi story! sweet game

or mario kart or super mario 64 both great

Yoshi's Story? No. Please no. It was alright back in the days of the Playstation One and Nintendo 64, but sure as hell isn't worth $10 now. You can beat it so quickly and it doesn't have much replay value. IGN gave it a six. Paper Mario, apart from being rated one of the all-time classics, got a nine on IGN has replay value (well, for me, I beat it three or four times back when it was out for the N64, then downloaded it for the VC and it still felt like a great game). I mean, Yoshi's Story is alright, but I'm sure you'll get more play value out of the first Legend of Zelda.

The problem with Nintendo 64 games is that they cost $10 (I don't know about you, but I try to conserve money when I can) and take up nearly 300 memory blocks. I know you can re-download the games, but then you would have to delete others that you have and that's always a pain. With Super Mario 64, it's a great game, but it's out on the Nitendo 64, has a much better version out for the DS, and now the Virtual Console. I love the game, but already have two copies of it, so...I'd rather save the money/points too.

So yeah, get Paper Mario. Great game. One of my personal all-time favorites t.

Be sure to tell us which one(s) you get. ^_^

Kingston said:
Paper maro or super Metroid

I second that...Paper Mario or Super Metroid...The ability to play all the Councle Ver of Metriod on system...way cool.

Game on

Back