So i just baught the wii....online play?

Effect

WiiChat Member
Oct 16, 2007
i just set the online wireless conection up...so how do i play stuff online? and what else can i do witht he wii online?

i have wii sports and medal of gonor vanguard so far

thanks for your help.

Well sorry to break it to you but u can only play Wi Fi games online and if u wanna play ur friends u need there friend codes.

At the moment, the best online game is Mario Strikers Charged. It is a fantastic game and is awesome to play online! :smilewinkgrin:

thanks.....so will they all be online soon? u cant play online wii sports?

no u cant play wii sports online...sucks but thats the way it is

so what other games are online now?

and what is coo that i can do online?

also can i play medal of honor online?

Two that are coming out being w-fi enabled are Batallion wars 2 and Mario and Sonic at the olympic games

JAKE196 said:
no console has ever had ALL online games. . .

Actually, the XBOX 360 technically has all online games. They say on the box that every game can be used on XBox Live. However, some can only be used online for passive gaming such as a highscore list.

registerednerd said:
Games that aren't online can't be modified, it gets too complicated trying to send out updates for a hard-coded disc.
Actually believe it or not, I remember a while back that there was a hack of some sort to let you play select Gamecube Games online. This is not the same in the Wii's case. Look forward to Medal of Honor, as it looks like it will have the best online play. BWii might have good online play, but I want to hear reviews first.

masonb15 said:
Actually believe it or not, I remember a while back that there was a hack of some sort to let you play select Gamecube Games online. This is not the same in the Wii's case. Look forward to Medal of Honor, as it looks like it will have the best online play. BWii might have good online play, but I want to hear reviews first.

Yeah it was called "the warp pipe" or something like that. It was good for playing games such as Mario Kart Double Dash online.

Back