So I just bought Mario Party 8...

Well, if you bought Mario Party 8 which has mini-games, then I suggest that you get WiiPlay or Wario Ware: Smooth moves because they are both games that contain mini-games. Wario Ware has over 200 mini-games, but WiiPlay comes with a free Wii Remote.

I would advise not to get another mini-games game as you're going to want some variety in your collection.

Maybe Mario Strikers or if your in America then Super Paper Mario

I hear good things about RE4.....

FR. said:
Well, if you bought Mario Party 8 which has mini-games, then I suggest that you get WiiPlay or Wario Ware: Smooth moves because they are both games that contain mini-games. Wario Ware has over 200 mini-games, but WiiPlay comes with a free Wii Remote.
Im thinking of a good shooting game.

Last edited:
I heard resi4 is amazing with the Wii's controls. Every shop is selling them as soon as they get some in.

gunsnroses said:
i orderd re4 off of barnes h noble i cant WAITTTTTT ITSSSSSDS ALMOSTYYYTTTTTY HSERWRRRT

Oh yeah?..me as well. :lol:

Anyways, I would say try out The Bigs.
I just rented this game and I love it, but if sports are not your thing, then do as FR. suggested, and play Wario Ware or Wiiplay.

Other games to take into consideration..

- Transformers
- Elebits
- Wario Ware Smooth Moves

I would suggest you rent the game(s) before going out and purchasing it.

Ah this just got me in the mood to rent a game, takin the bike, and renting some game! Have to love game crazy for those 12 free rentals when you buy a system :)

Back