So I saw my first glimpse of an Xbox 360 game in action.

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
So, a friend of mine has an Xbox 360. And I was at his house today for an out-of-school party.

And he cracked out a Halo 3 Beta. I looked at it, and said, "Meh. Nothing special looking."

But then he cracked out Gears of War.

Ho-
Lee-
Mo-
Lee.

I was playing Smash Brothers with a friend at that point. He paused the game, and I looked right. We sat there for about.... 3 minutes just looking at the game.

And this wasn't even on an HD tv. Amazing graphics, the Xbox 360 has. Amazing.

Ye out there that still believe that Wii can compare... Well...
You're just still in the dark.

Maaann....... I'd like to trade in my Wii for a 360 until Brawl comes out..

Because... Snap. Well maybe not. I'm not all into FPS.... I got used to Red Steel controls. But man... Those graphics..... Simply amazing.

ANd he got it free too... With like... some... freepay.com site or something...
Well, he only ended up paying 75 bucks or so...

But man. I'd pay 75 bucks for a 360 and Gears of War.
And then Guitar Hero II. I played that on the PS2.
That game's pretty fun. Wasn't exactly good. Managed a score of like... over 100k on Surrender on Medium. But the best part was moving around like a rockstar and accidentally activating "star power" when I'd pretend to jam..

Oh, Wii! I await the good games you shall churn out! Brawl and GH III are on my list of "gotta-get"s.

But back to the point. Xbox 360's Gears of War has some just plain pretty looking graphics.

yup
they are truly amazing
this game is so good that after playing it for almost 6 months, i still look at it with awe at points
+ when i got my hdtv it cranked up the gears graphics to an 11, if ya know what i mean

I haven't got HDTV and I wasn't really interested in Gears, only got it due to the popularity of my friends (following the crowd :rolleyes:) and they were saying how I 'had to get it,' so, I did :] and jeezus was a shocked with the graphics. The gameplay, if you play a couple of times there is no doubt you'll get addicted. Both me and Sovieto sold our Wii's for 360's. All I have to say is...
JOIN US :ee5k::ee5k::ee5k::ee5k:
Also, I didn't know thoughs freepay thingys actually worked..

Yeah, I love the way GoW looks and I'd love to play it, along with Oblivion. Graphics don't do much for me, but good ones are nice to have. I'd get a 360, but that still is a bit too much money for me.

Buy a 360 for 1 game.... why would you do that? Graphics are graphics at the end of the day? How good will they get? real life?

Game play is where it's at.... only my op tho. :wink:

GAHHH I WANT A 360!!! I have enough money to buy a 360 elite and 2 games (maybe GoW and Lost Planet or whatever). I'm going to do it soon (I hope!), think I should? I'd be keeping my Wii anyways.

ssbb_lover said:
GAHHH I WANT A 360!!! I have enough money to buy a 360 elite and 2 games (maybe GoW and Lost Planet or whatever). I'm going to do it soon (I hope!), think I should? I'd be keeping my Wii anyways.
do it homie!
more the merrier!!!

blankconnection said:
I dont like 360 and dont feel like complaining about it
Than dont post :yikes:

ya dude the graphics are steller, gears is just unreal, and with all the new games coming out that will have graphics like that, you gotta get a 360.

ssbb_lover said:

yes! Listen to Sovieto! we need you, jion us! XBOX LIVE = So Freaking FTW

Come to the Dark side!

we have cookies.....AND THE HALO BETA!!!!

but yes, do it. but don't get lost planet. the controls and gameplay are horrible. only the graphics are good. and those still dont top many other 360 games.. i say get Dead Rising. much more replay value :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hmm...sounds good enough for me. :]

Hopefully I find an awesome deal. Should I try this freepay.com schnizz or should I just try to find a good bundle pack at a store?

ssbb_lover said:
Hmm...sounds good enough for me. :]

Hopefully I find an awesome deal. Should I try this freepay.com schnizz or should I just try to find a good bundle pack at a store?

Well, unless you have about 5 bucks, and 8 friends, you might not wanna do it.

As far as I see, you gotta do one offer that'll cost you about 5 bucks.

Then you refer 8 friends, and they gotta do the same. Then you can get your 360.

And yes I want a 360~ But I'm not churning out 66 bucks for a game, 55 bucks for a year of online, and 300 bucks for the console... Not when I recently got the Wii (Okay, December 17, but oh wells. That's soon when I get a console maybe every 3 years. That's soonest).

BUT... I AM going to get a job this summer... After I buy an Archos 504 and 60 bucks for a case and power adapter for said Archos 504...

I might save up for either a computer or a 360....
Oh the choices....

But I'm not selling my Wii, because probably the next week they'll go, "LOL HERE'S A GOOD GAME." And there's no Wiis around here.

And my parents probably wouldn't let me.

Mmm.. Oblivion and Gears of War, and maybe Halo 3 would be on my "must buy" lists....

I thought Trulen already had a 360 and yes I am enjoying my 360 (Although I recently got it taken away :mad5:) and it makes the Wii seem inferior but I still love both to death

Trulen said:
Well, unless you have about 5 bucks, and 8 friends, you might not wanna do it.

As far as I see, you gotta do one offer that'll cost you about 5 bucks.

Then you refer 8 friends, and they gotta do the same. Then you can get your 360.

And yes I want a 360~ But I'm not churning out 66 bucks for a game, 55 bucks for a year of online, and 300 bucks for the console... Not when I recently got the Wii (Okay, December 17, but oh wells. That's soon when I get a console maybe every 3 years. That's soonest).

BUT... I AM going to get a job this summer... After I buy an Archos 504 and 60 bucks for a case and power adapter for said Archos 504...

I might save up for either a computer or a 360....
Oh the choices....

But I'm not selling my Wii, because probably the next week they'll go, "LOL HERE'S A GOOD GAME." And there's no Wiis around here.

And my parents probably wouldn't let me.

Mmm.. Oblivion and Gears of War, and maybe Halo 3 would be on my "must buy" lists....
well you already have a computer
saving up for a 360 will give you basically a computer (which tons of bonus features) that has awesome graphics and you wont need to update it and spend way more money just to play the newest games (if you havent noticed a lot of games are 360 and pc only) then if you have 360 for gaming youd need your computer for nothing more than what you are already doing

Back