So like...far cry is owning me (Spoilers)

vagrant

₪ ۩ ₪
Nov 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wii Online Code
8573-5327-9660-0097
Ok so I have the game on medium, and I just got done with the whole marijuana plantation part, and that was the first island I went to. And that took melike 3-4 tries.

And now I keep getting owned hard when I try to get to the next spot on the radar. Health/armor packs are rare, and the only ammo comes from guys you shoot.

It's awesome, much better than it appeared to be from the first part of the game. And the AI is a lot better.

vagrant said:
Ok so I have the game on medium, and I just got done with the whole marijuana plantation part, and that was the first island I went to. And that took melike 3-4 tries.

And now I keep getting owned hard when I try to get to the next spot on the radar. Health/armor packs are rare, and the only ammo comes from guys you shoot.

It's awesome, much better than it appeared to be from the first part of the game. And the AI is a lot better.

Very interesting, so it sounds like you declare the game is a challenge. Thats the kind of stuff I like, games that are hard like heck but eventually you prevail and when you do, you actually feel a sense of accomplishment.

I love FPS like hell and I originally had this down as a rental, now I'm not sure if I want to do rental or buy.

same here bandaid "le step mothair" (step mom, its what i call her) wants to get me something for christmas and i told her a bunch of wii games and put this one on there near the top in bold cuz it looked good but i heard people say they didnt like the graphics but i guess everyone has something to ***** about, i mean i LOVED the TP graphics but some people think otherwise, i plan on getting elebits, RED steel, and this title, can you tell how far you are into the game?

Now that you say this, it gets me a little more interested in the game. I'm going to need a new game to play single player after I beat Elebits which won't be for a while, but there aren't many good games coming out in the near future...so, when you get farther in the game, let us know how it plays and what your impression of the game is. I'd really appreciate that.

The second level is sweet as well. Trying to take off in that damned plane is a pain in the ass though. I have been riding on top of the plane and gunning people. Also tried running around outside killing army dudes as well. I keep almost making it. Its almost sunrise, so I guess it will have to wait till tomorrow. Wiikends rock.

Back