So my friend dared me to...

kurokaito

 Juice
Jan 26, 2008
Oahu
And I did. I ate an habanero pepper. Trust me, it's not fun. don't try it. For the sake of your insides, don't. It burns so much, I can't even describe it. Save yourself.

Well, I've been dared to do similar things in the past.
But peppers? I can eat those no problem, I don't know why. It just doesn't bug me anymore.

^same thing here. peppers are nothing. doesnt matter what kind, ive tried all that i can think of. try eating them all at once i dare you to.:lol:

thas said:
^same thing here. peppers are nothing. doesnt matter what kind, ive tried all that i can think of. try eating them all at once i dare you to.:lol:

WHAT DUMMY would try doing that? oh im sorry that would be chef boyardee! ha.......that really wasnt funny.:yikes:

CantGetAWii said:
Well, I've been dared to do similar things in the past.
But peppers? I can eat those no problem, I don't know why. It just doesn't bug me anymore.
thas said:
id like to see you two eat a Bhut Jolokia chili. it is the worlds HOTTEST pepper
(habanaro is around 300,000 SHU while the Bhut Jolokia is 1,001,304 SHU)

Last edited:
Mitch2025 said:
id like to see you two eat a Bhut Jolokia chili. it is the worlds HOTTEST pepper

where can u buy the peeper?bring it. might need four glasses of water though..........................i always cry when i eat peppers dont know whyy:O

Mitch2025 said:
(habanaro is around 300,000 SHU while the Bhut Jolokia is 1,001,304 SHU)

bring it i can take any spices. trust me, a guy at my school challenged me before. he said he could eat more hot and spicy stuff, he lost bad.:lol: im not saying that i wont feel anything. im just saying i wont feel it as much as other people would. i can eat it no matter how hot it is.

i love things spicy... at Buffalo Wings i absolutely LOVE the Mango Habranero wings :yesnod:

i love General Tso Chicken.... etc.. :)

world_s_hottest_chilli.jpg

i love these things. they really give a sensation!!:yikes:

Back