So no motion controls at all???

The only in-game motion there is is you can flick the wii-remote to perform a Final Smash, and even that is only one of four controller's, AND IS AN OPTION. All controller setups are completely customizable, so you can even opt out of using that little motion.

This Game Is Not About Fun You Gotta Be Intence!!! With Wii Motion The Game Will Just Be Wacked Out Cuz Wii Motion Ccan Screw You Up Easily!!

i would have motion control but keep it minimim like strikers

Obviously a lot of you haven't played Melee.

The games fast. A lot faster than you think. And for people like me who play Fox, I like to keep my enemies in the air.

I just don't think motion controls would deliver on a Smash Bros. game. I could be wrong.

I've only played SSB 64 So I don't really think this game is fast...What did they change?

Everything was changed. Melee is by far the fastest game I've ever played. It relies on instinct and nothing more.

Brawl is going to be much slower.

Vdogam3r said:
Quote for truth.
But you are not wrong.
You are the abosolute opposite.
:)

In other words...he's right....

motion controls will defintly ruin the gaem well this game...way to quick ... doubt anyone is willing to wanna play again and again and again once they see how much sweat is dripping off their hands and sliding down their arms and onto their controls...sorriie just cant see that happing to this game

2 fast for motion controls way way way way way 2 fast.. flick the mote up to jump? i would like to see you play kirby=D

So it has been confirmed that there will be limited motion control in the game for a smash/heavy attack? That's good enough for me.

I just play the game for fun guys, I'm not too competitive, and could care less about beating others online on my wii--like I said, that's why I also own Xbox 360. I play games for wii that use wii motion, as this is what is so revolutionary about the console--without the motion, the wii is the basically the same system as Gamecube, with some additional features. That's why I like motion in my wii games.

Then don't buy Brawl.

IF you choose to use the Mote/Chuk combo, IF you turn motion sensing on, and IF you get a smash ball during the match, then you MIGHT get to use motion sensing once in a single match.

This is not a casual game.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Then don't buy Brawl.

IF you choose to use the Mote/Chuk combo, IF you turn motion sensing on, and IF you get a smash ball during the match, then you MIGHT get to use motion sensing once in a single match.

This is not a casual game.

Shut up Laveque.

The game is what you make of it. If I want to spend my money and play casually with my buddies, or against the computer I can. I already said as long as there was any motion control in the game that was confirmed it was good enough for me.

Stop acting like this is some sort of life or death simulator that should only be played by the hardest of the hard core.

...dude, chill out. No one here is bashing anyone.

You said you only played the wii because of motion sensing. I'm telling you that if thats what you want out of the wii, then don't buy Brawl.

I'm trying to save you a buck, because [from what you've said] I think you're going to be highly disappointed with Brawl once you realize how little motion sensing is in the game.

Yeah, but isn't this game really fun, especially with people? Sorry for snapping, I misunderstood where you were coming from?

My main thing is that I liked the first game for N64, and this one looks really fun, especially with friends and family over. Is the learning curve really that steep in this game? I seem to remember being able to pick it up fast on N64. Is this something a casual gamer like my fiancee could pick up and play (not dominate, but figure out)?

Back