So this paper mario released on the VC..

Digitalldj

G'd up from the feet up
Jan 9, 2007
Wii Online Code
4877-3781-9603-3455
is this the good one or what? or is the thousand year door the good one??

i purchased the Wii version and was fairly disapointed, stopped playing probably less then a 1/4 of the way done, but a big part of what i was missing was the turn based fighting, which i belive this version has?

do people consider this paper mario a good version?

I haven't really played it. My girlfriend has been playing it like crazy though...I don't think Paper Mario:Thousand Year Door was turn-based and I don't think it has been released on VC yet.

Not a bad game, but then again I consider the Wii Paper Mario a good game so I don't know what this means to you

this game is really good, you should get it. all the paper marios are all great. super paper mario is a platformer but the first 2 paper marios are turn based rpg's

gingerkid said:
this game is really good, you should get it. all the paper marios are all great. super paper mario is a platformer but the first 2 paper marios are turn based rpg's

Ahhh, I didn't know that. Then again, I have never played it...I just figured it was like the Wii version.

That makes me want it more.

The VC download is the original n64 title, it's turn based. The one on gamecube is also turn based as well, and won't come out on VC as you can just pop the cube disc in and play. The new one on Wii, Super Paper Mario is not turn based.

All of them are fun, and different from each other. Just realize that the graphics are limited on the VC download, and it's hard to look at it after playing the other versions where they have significantly cleaned them up graphically.

Too much Super Paper Mario hate in the world!!

I mean it's not a bad game by any means, it's just most people that wanted to play the game were disappointed because it wasn't the game they imagined.

It lost credit with a lot of TBRPG and Paper Mario fans because it lost it's turnbased roots, then it lost credit with platforming fans because it's really not at all a platforming game.

Play the game for what it is, darn it! (platforming freak here, and I loved the game)

/end rant (sorry, that probably wasn't needed for this thread, but I just wanted to say that badly)

Last edited:
Well, ranting is better than spamming.

I am probably gonna get the N64 Papermario, I don't know if I want to pay ten dollars for it though.

Yeah i just got myself Wii pionts and bought Paper mario
so far i think it was definetly worth it.

Back