So this paper mario released on the VC..

Now I gotta ask a real NoOb question - but can Paper Mario VC be played using the Wii remote on it's side...This is the only VC game I have ever wanted to DL so don't shoot me down 'yall!!!

Rolex said:
Now I gotta ask a real NoOb question - but can Paper Mario VC be played using the Wii remote on it's side...This is the only VC game I have ever wanted to DL so don't shoot me down 'yall!!!

Sorry, you need a Gamecube or Classic Controller.

Napalmbrain said:
Sorry, you need a Gamecube or Classic Controller.

Cheers man, I'm overseas and not gonna buy a classic controller for one game - so you've actually saved me money!!

I had it on my comp but never completed it, so maybe I will download this i remember enjoying it alot more while on shrooms. :sick:

Rolex said:
Cheers man, I'm overseas and not gonna buy a classic controller for one game - so you've actually saved me money!!

The VC won't end anytime soon you know, why not get a classic controller to have in case a game you really really want down the line comes out for vc and requires it.

jesse1596 said:
The VC won't end anytime soon you know, why not get a classic controller to have in case a game you really really want down the line comes out for vc and requires it.

Ermmm thanks for pointing that out :smilewinkgrin: But what I was actually getting at is that at the moment I am renting and overseas and just accumulating more crap isn't what I'm after - a classic controller may not seem a lot but it's on top of all the other "essential" crap I have with me - I know I won't stop when I start...cheers anyway

Personally I preferred TTYD over the original Paper Mario, but I still bought it anyway, for old time's sakes. It's well worth the ten bucks, as it has about 30 hours of gameplay.

i thought thousand year door was the best...

i should probably get around to beating super paper mario, but ive been kinda busy, i spose i'll play it tomorrow.

well, i rented paper mario when it first came out and i loved it... i got halfway through the game before returning it, and i never played it again.

i tried downloading it today, but there were some difficulties (it quit in the middle of the download)

When I saw this on the Wii Shop Channel, I went estatic! I am so excited to get this game! I love the PM series! I've played this one before, but have never owned it. I can't wait to get it! :D

I've only played the 64 version, (when it came out and now on VC) but I never followed the series after that. I found the original acceptable, but I have this thing about turned based RPGs (I find them a bit boring). Are we saying the the other Paper Mario games aren't turned based? If they are more along the lines of the original side scroller themed games of the main Mario series then I'll be getting Super Paper Mario this week!

Back