So what do you think the R/S/E remakes are gonna be like?

Espmaster_

WiiChat Member
Jun 4, 2009
Wii Online Code
7463-2792-2066-1973
Well, think about it. 3rd gen brought a R/B/G remake, and 4th gen brought a remake of G/S/C. So it would be natural to assume that 5th gen will bring a R/S/E remake.

i doubt it that's stupid, if you think about it gamboy color games were remade if they make another pokemon version it will be new pokes

I don't think there's any reason to remake RSE. When they went to the 3rd Gen, players were unable to trade up their old Pokemon from the GBC games and thus Pokemon from Kanto and Johto were unavailable in the 3rd Gen Hoenn games. That was a reason for FR and LG, and with all 493 Pokemon already available, the upcoming remakes of Gold and Silver are purely for nostalgia. There's nowhere near the same type of nostalgia associated with RSE. Unless the 5th Gen brings about the inability to use our old Pokemon again, I see no reason for a remake of RSE.

I don't think there's any reason to remake RSE. When they went to the 3rd Gen, players were unable to trade up their old Pokemon from the GBC games and thus Pokemon from Kanto and Johto were unavailable in the 3rd Gen Hoenn games. That was a reason for FR and LG, and with all 493 Pokemon already available, the upcoming remakes of Gold and Silver are purely for nostalgia.
actually that's not true. they remade G&S for 2 reasons.

1 was major demand. fans in japan wouldn't shut up about remaking them after R&B got remade. they said it would be unfair to the memory of the greatest gen of pokemon.

the 2nd reason is to eliminate the need for the 3rd gen games. between D/P/Pt and HG/SS, its actually possible to get all 493 without hacks. a few events and some trades, but its possible to get every poke without hacks. thats the main reason they're being remade.
Unless the 5th Gen brings about the inability to use our old Pokemon again, I see no reason for a remake of RSE.
this is overall true. but if the 5th gen is compatible with the 4th then R/S/E won't be needed anyways.

To me. I dont think they will remake the games without the fans demanding for it. if they dont like the game or they just want dont want to demand and ask for a remake then Nintendo is just going to move on to the next generation

R/S/E were good, but too short. If they do a remake which I highly doubt, hopefuly they'll make it longer like the 2nd Gen

Back