So whats up

well, i wasnt here when it all happened , but what ever, i'de wish youde stay, the more the narrier, non-the less, if you come back, we'll be here with our arms open

Syntax said:
If you left during the month of August here are some recent changes around this forum..

- Members such as DarkPrinny, Cpt.McCloud, SSBB_Lover, Tails McCloud, etc.. have now returned and have begun posting on this site once again..

- I was made a super moderator..

- A users review section for WiiChat is in the works.. meaning members can submit their own reviews of games and have them posted on WiiChat..

I dont tend to post
I just infest the site with random crap

Darkprinny said:
I dont tend to post
I just infest the site with random crap

you did that before, lol
im bored thats why im on this site for now

lol this is my rebound site for now on

i didnt know zeon came back.....i must be the last one to notice it

welcome back!!!

im wario!....do you remember me?.....do ya? do ya?

Syntax said:
If you left during the month of August here are some recent changes around this forum..

- Members such as DarkPrinny, Cpt.McCloud, SSBB_Lover, Tails McCloud, etc.. have now returned and have begun posting on this site once again..

- I was made a super moderator..

- A users review section for WiiChat is in the works.. meaning members can submit their own reviews of games and have them posted on WiiChat..

I Never left, I was always here.

Yes I am signed up on several forums but I never left this one, I continued posting here through out it all.

wario2ooo said:
i didnt know zeon came back.....i must be the last one to notice it

welcome back!!!

im wario!....do you remember me?.....do ya? do ya?

yea i remember you, you were the annoying one -_- j/k

Back