So who here likes Mystery Science Theater 3000?

Insomniac

17 w45 7h3 h4xx0rz
Nov 21, 2006
Virginia, USA
Wii Online Code
6027-4501-7884-6629
Any other fellow MiSTies in here? If so, post your favorite episode and a quote! If you can remember one that is ... :smilewinkgrin:

Too many favorites, Ill list a few...

Merlins Mystical Shop of Wonders
"Remember to believe in magic, or Ill kill you."
"'70s House! May I help you?"
"Yes it's my mission to release evil and gradually recover it, following the deaths of many innocent people."
"Its Uncle Pusher from next door!"

I started watching back at the start of the 2nd season when Dr. Earhardt left and Frank joined. It's hard to pin down a favorite episode. Obviously Manos comes to mind because of how awful the movie itself is, but I think there are some others that were funnier overall. Some of the weirdest were Japanese, like Mighty Jack, Fugitive Alien, and Time of the Apes. They're all good though.

Have you heard about The Film Crew? It's Kevin Murphy, Bill Corbett, and Mike Nelson (Servo, Crow, Mike) doing commentaries for bad movies again, but direct to DVD. They are playing themselves though, not the MST characters.
There's more info here: http://www.filmcrewonline.com/

Also, Mike Nelson does RiffTrax, which are MP3 commentaries (sometimes with other people from MST or elsewhere) that you download and watch along with your own DVD. Most of these are for big budget movies such as 300, Star Wars Episode 2, Fantastic 4, etc.
http://www.rifftrax.com/

Yah!

Ive heard of both those "spin-offs." Ive watched around 4-5 rifftrax and loved them (Wickerman comes to mind as a favorite).

And Im so excited for The Film Crew!

haha Oh man I love that show. I watched it on Sci-Fi a lot a few years back.

I can't remember the name of the movie, but I just remember laughing my ass off on this one film. There was something about Triangles in the opening credits.

Good stuff. I'll have to look into the other stuff you guys were talking about

Love this it's real funny =]

Can't quote anything right now, haven't seen any of it in yoooonks.. but I am a fan :)

Back