Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

So, who was unfortunate enough to have a pre-order with Lik-Sang?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by SolidusRaccoon, Oct 24, 2006.

1. SolidusRaccoon

SolidusRaccoon Philosopher

I bet this news has really hurt a lot of people who thought they had a Wii on pre-order.

Lik-Sang is dead

2. Big_Mill

Big_Mill WiiChat Member

Euch I was going to get a PS3 originally but Sony have just pissed me off too much. Love the fact a load of their high ups bought PSP's on import through Lik-Sang though :D

3. White-Wolf

White-Wolf WiiChat Member

Boycott sony i say!!!! I didn’t pre order with these guys, as I didn’t think they could pull it off, but I did get some awesome game controller adapters for the gamecube, playstation, and xbox, so I could use these on the computer, as most computer made controllers suck, while console controllers are always well made, and easy get anyplace.

**** YOU SONY, you bloody mother ****in suns of cest pool capitalist pigs. Die a slow painfull death as your blue ray fails and the backs of the gamers that buy the ps3 break.

4. COLDshiver

COLDshiver Wii Owner

Wii Friend Code: 4532-8683-6668-7765
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    I actually preordered my PS3 from my local Ebgames :D Probably not going to use it though, more interested in the Wii. I'll be giving it to my friend for 700 who unfortunately didn't know about the pre-order date. I haven't preordered my Wii and plan on camping out at either Target, Best Buy, CompUSA, Walmart, or some other store.

5. NeMeZyZ

NeMeZyZ Chapter .1

settle down, its not like lik-sang is the ONLY company with good game prephirals, theres a bunch out there