So why does everyone have LvL 100s?

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
I came upon a pokemon battle on youtube and saw they all had level 100s, I looked at mores and they were all lvl 100s!! Does everyone who has pokemon either hack or has no life? I'm playing my pokemon blue atm and it's hella hard to get to level 99... since most players are little kids I wouldn't be surprised if you all just hacked your pokemon. What about legit players though, who can they play against?

in pokemon blue and red you can easily get a lvl 100, if u kno missingos cheat, and if you r talking about daimond and pearl u can play 100 vs 100 on WiFi, and arent a shamed that kids can beat u in this game.
(u also look dead so clean yourself)

On wifi battling in d/p the standard option that most people choose, artificially levels everything to 100. This gives a even playing field and when combined with the math of IV's and EV's brings everything up to its hypothetical max. The two other options are lvl 50 battle (artificially lvls and de-lvls things to 50) and this works as if everything is at half of it's max, and then their is free battle. Free battle is as is come as you are pkmn battle. If your playing blue, this is what you were used to in the day. This isnt used as much, because it is not an even start for both players.

Strype McClaine said:
On wifi battling in d/p the standard option that most people choose, artificially levels everything to 100. This gives a even playing field and when combined with the math of IV's and EV's brings everything up to its hypothetical max. The two other options are lvl 50 battle (artificially lvls and de-lvls things to 50) and this works as if everything is at half of it's max, and then their is free battle. Free battle is as is come as you are pkmn battle. If your playing blue, this is what you were used to in the day. This isnt used as much, because it is not an even start for both players.
OOOkay, I understand, thanks.

And btw, I'm not up for cheating... the only reason I ever user vs user on Poke Blue would be my friends. We would both start new guys at the same time then have a battle everyday, if you lost a battle that day you had to play basically th e whole night so you wouldn't loose again... fun fun. Cheating would kill this. Cheating is pointless because it destroys the purpose of playing a game, it's all about values, you see--............ ****! I'm an old person!

Sovieto said:
OOOkay, I understand, thanks.

And btw, I'm not up for cheating... the only reason I ever user vs user on Poke Blue would be my friends. We would both start new guys at the same time then have a battle everyday, if you lost a battle that day you had to play basically th e whole night so you wouldn't loose again... fun fun. Cheating would kill this. Cheating is pointless because it destroys the purpose of playing a game, it's all about values, you see--............ ****! I'm an old person!

Alot of times, in the competitive Pokemon battling world (yes, it does exist) their is a fine line in what is ethical and what is not. Some cheating is technically considered ethical by most, and then sometimes you get things that are universally considered a no-no.

Its always a hot topic that holds controversy, and frankly, I end up supporting some of the cheating, mainly since I am a breeder. Having the ability to speed breed something is a definite plus since I know I have gone through about 200 bulbasuars in one night, just looking for the right stats, nature, and other combinations (game mechanics that have been added since the days of rby). By the way, this lil project has gone on for weeks, and I still have not gotten it right, and I still could be considered cheating for doing it.

can anyone help me in gettin the starters of the first 3 gens and who wants 2 battle?

Back