So...

JCpackers044

JCpackers is BACK!
Feb 18, 2007
New Jersey, United States
I dont know about anywhere else, but it seems like none of the stores by me are getting anymore Wii's in i mean ive waited 2 months past christmas i easily should have expected the stores to be loaded with them by now...so my question is, is Nintendo like holding them for another huge wave of shipment? or are my stores just special?

paintba||er said:
Well maybe you should've stayed overnight at the store on launch like the rest of us. And no one can answer those questions.

Valid Point there but if we were all to wait at launch for one, a lot of ppl would of went home empty handed anyway. I 2 am without a Wii and Im hoping that there is a "huge wave" soon.

Well I'll keep on trying then, I have been since christmas, I was so close to one 2...SO CLOSE!!

This wont help you, but I went to my local Myer yesterday (in AUS) and they said they had 3 in stock, no line up to get one, just sitting there waiting to be bought. I hope the rush in the US calms down soon so everyone can experience Wii.

I only had to wait 1 hour for my wii at nintendo world. If anybody lives in NY then your best bet is to go to nintendo world they get shipments every day.

iigh, i needa wii. they sell FAST in San Diego =/ i asked when wii clours come out, couple ppl said in nov. tooo far away! by then ppl will be regulars on ssbb! cant have that now, gotta prove my skittles!!!

paintba||er said:
Well maybe you should've stayed overnight at the store on launch like the rest of us. And no one can answer those questions.

Here here! I waited in line over night for 8 hours to get one....

iNiNtEnDuDe said:
iigh, i needa wii. they sell FAST in San Diego =/ i asked when wii clours come out, couple ppl said in nov. tooo far away! by then ppl will be regulars on ssbb! cant have that now, gotta prove my skittles!!!
if you want colors so bad, just get a skin from decalgirl.com (hopefully not considered advertising) retro nes is looking good to me at the moment.

still glad i stood in line that first night. i knew id have to stand in line sometime, so i figured id go when i knew the store would be getting 50+ at least.

good luck to you though =/

Back