Sold/selling Wii for 360 Club

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Sign if you have, or if you are planning to, or bought a 360 after buying a Wii, state so on which.
(I want to see a solid number of people who have done this, it seems like a new wave of people are all of a sudden doing it)
(I understand this could be offensive to wii owners or whatever, so just ignore it if you have nothing nice to say)

*sign* sold wii for 360

Last edited:
I got a Wii at christmas and have just ordered a 360....not gonna sell wii because will regret it once games like Mario galaxy and sadness are out :thumbsup:

Sovieto said:
Sign if you have, or if you are planning to, or bought a 360 after buying a Wii, state so on which.
(I want to see a solid number of people who have done this, it seems like a new wave of people are all of a sudden doing it)
(I understand this could be offensive to wii owners or whatever, so just ignore it if you have nothing nice to say)

*sign* sold wii for 360
im getin a 360 on thursdaybut not selling wii

I like the thought of having a 360. But I like the thought of keeping my Wii and getting a 360 aswell because they BOTH rule xD

I don't know about getting a 360, I am getting a PS3 for sure this year.

Wiired said:
Conviniently made not long after posting a few times in my thread :p and most likely me. Though probably gonna get a Wii again after new games come out.
Yup
of course
seeing you seriously considering it made me realize how many other people are doing stuff like it

I want to sell my Wii as soon as possible, but I never knew what the price I could get from Eb for my wii. Never bothered to call either.

ZinGy said:
I want to sell my Wii as soon as possible, but I never knew what the price I could get from Eb for my wii. Never bothered to call either.
theyll give you crap
ebay it

Sold my Wii, bought a 360. May get a Wii again when I have more cash but I'm not sure.

Definitely getting a 360 when the updated zephyr hits the market....it better hit the market or else:incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato:

had a 360 at launch meehh.. didnt thrill me.. sold it to my brother in law got the wii.. but now i want the 360 again.. to get me through the day i think im still gonna need both..
most nintendo games cant keep my attention in 1 player mode its more of a group console... and lately i havent had as much time to do that so i need something, and with the library compared to what it was when i first got it... its the "other" system to have besides the wii... and still keep me under the ps3 price to own both

Back