Sold/selling Wii for 360 Club

My brothers 360 died yesterday "it got the red lights of death" but somehow i managed to fix it.. and he has only had it for 3 months

StevenNevets said:
What's the point of you being here then?
friends?
set status?
were not looking for those kinda of replies in this thread anyways, as stated in the first post..dont want this to turn into a flame thread

ics said:
Sold my Wii, bought a 360. May get a Wii again when I have more cash but I'm not sure.

Anyone that has no intension what-so-ever of buying a wii if they dont have one shouldnt be on these forums if you ask me, as for a getting a 360, they do look pretty good and i'd probably get one its just that i wonna w8 till they come down in price a bit more.

How many of these posts have been made? And How many have been made by you Sovieto? Do people get kicks out of this sort of thing nowadays?

Sovieto said:
friends?
set status?
were not looking for those kinda of replies in this thread anyways, as stated in the first post..dont want this to turn into a flame thread

I didnt know people actually wanted that type of Status, heh.

Anyways, have my Wii - Love it, keeping it. I would like a Xbox360 as stated before for its FPS games but thats about it. But... i think ill hold onto my money for more important things.

Last edited:
PtonJalken said:
How many of these posts have been made? And How many have been made by you Sovieto? Do people get kicks out of this sort of thing nowadays?

I didnt know people actually wanted that type of Status, heh.

Anyways, have my Wii - Love it, keeping it. I would like a Xbox360 as stated before for its FPS games but thats about it. But... i think ill hold onto my money for more important things.
i dont know, couldnt really understand that
and set status as in you already have status or you are known around here
and 360 is moving away from FPSs now and going into third person, but bioshock and halo 3 are coming out 2007
(but recently the shooters that have come out are Gears of War and Lost Planet, both third person shooters)

i dont like FPS on a "normal" console (360-ps3) so mmmm the 360 i would like to have one (and maybe i would) but i really enjoy more the FPS on a PC than a console so =S

Bought a 360 after the Wii, selling all my games fr the Wii expect Wii Sport to make room for the classics on the 360 and any future aclassics/exclusives for the Wii.

The Wii does noting right now expect look at the Mii and Voter Channel

horay got my 360 on thursday from gamestop with 3 games,extra wireless controller and xbox live card thingy

Sovieto said:
i dont know, couldnt really understand that
and set status as in you already have status or you are known around here
and 360 is moving away from FPSs now and going into third person, but bioshock and halo 3 are coming out 2007
(but recently the shooters that have come out are Gears of War and Lost Planet, both third person shooters)

As long as they have them when i buy one haha. ( but that wont be for a year or so, but by then the next system might be out. Need my $$ for College/End of Highschool bluh bluh)

FPS Ftw

spicka no! lol

keep your wii, theres no point in colour ones when you can get covers for your wii

Back