Sold/selling Wii for 360 Club

spicka said:
Im going to sell my wii with extras then im gunna buy a ps3, wait a few months and buy a color wii :)

Colored will be cool, and the price could possibly be lower by then. But i dont see much of a point with all the custom shops and stuff nowadays.

But you might be able to pick up a 'DVD Compatible' Wii or somtin if you do wait. If that ever happens.

Arcadium said:
So, then you people who don't have a wii anymore, you can get out of wiichat and go here.

Lost cause there, but o well. Good try :/

Wii x said:
My brothers 360 died yesterday "it got the red lights of death" but somehow i managed to fix it.. and he has only had it for 3 months

The red lights dont always mean the 360 is dead, the red lights come on when something is not connected properly to. I.e your cables.

I sold my wii, 90% of the games are pathetic. Bought a 360 and have never played a console so much in so little time. Im addicted. Better games, online. I Couldnt be happier.

NuFLo said:
The red lights dont always mean the 360 is dead, the red lights come on when something is not connected properly to. I.e your cables.

I sold my wii, 90% of the games are pathetic. Bought a 360 and have never played a console so much in so little time. Im addicted. Better games, online. I Couldnt be happier.
damn the list is growin'

NuFLo said:
Bought a 360 and have never played a console so much in so little time. Im addicted. Better games, online. I Couldnt be happier.
Agreed. I've never played a video game all that much in my life - I'm a very social/busy person :) but I haven't been on WiiChat in a couple of days. Guess why :ihih:

Mau said:
I don't know about getting a 360, I am getting a PS3 for sure this year.
you are stupid! the 360 kicks ps3 11 or 12 pound ass! :)
i am never going to sell my wii because there are going to be some sick game on it after a while!!! and i am going to save up and get a 360!

Wiired said:
Agreed. I've never played a video game all that much in my life - I'm a very social/busy person :) but I haven't been on WiiChat in a couple of days. Guess why :ihih:
ooo did you get online yet!?

Sovieto said:
damn the list is growin'

Are you getting kicks over a few people selling a console for another console? lol.

Anyways i was wondering if anyone could tell me the current price of the xbox in canada? (cant really surf cause im in a rush and will check later) thx.

PtonJalken said:
Are you getting kicks over a few people selling a console for another console? lol.

Anyways i was wondering if anyone could tell me the current price of the xbox in canada? (cant really surf cause im in a rush and will check later) thx.
lol yes, but i was just suprised by the outcome

TwilightWarrior said:
I'm not going to sell my Wii

I just about have enough for the Core system, should I save up a bit more for the premium?
save more and wait more for the new 360 ;D

i got a wii for christmas, and now i want a 360. i would sell my wii, but i think my dad would be pissed since he gave it to me for a christmas present and bought it off ebay. but i am definatley saving for a 360

Back