Sold your Wii for a 360?

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Hey, it seems a lot of people around have been selling their Wii's to buy a 360. If you've done this tell us your story here!

I sold my Wii not cause I was bored, but I didn't like the idea of controlling regular games that way. But I also was bored. xD
I sold my Wii, extra controller+nunchuk, 2 games, and Wii points + VC games on Ebay. It was all worth $460 with tax. I made $560! ($570 if you count the 10 bucks I made off of shipping since I asked for $20 and it was $10) This system and everything was also used, so I think I got a sweet deal.

Whats your story?

stu said:
because theres a 360 part on the forum
that and i still post sometimes around

and if you look at my join date.....

My friend is actually getting rid of his xbox360 after he played my wii lol. Cause hes always wanting to come to my house now (he lives like 5 provinces away lol) to play the Wii. he said the xbox360 is older anyways.

And i havnt heard many people selling their wii's for xbox's, geuss its another one of those. "Hey, i heard someone do something, i geuss everyones doing it!"

PtonJalken said:
My friend is actually getting rid of his xbox360 after he played my wii lol. Cause hes always wanting to come to my house now (he lives like 5 provinces away lol) to play the Wii. he said the xbox360 is older anyways.

And i havnt heard many people selling their wii's for xbox's, geuss its another one of those. "Hey, i heard someone do something, i geuss everyones doing it!"
its not, read around in the 360 section
and its not just in this forum also that ive noticed

Oh im sure people have sold them tho. Cause i know not everyone likes the motion sensoring, like you ( i think i remember hearing you like the conventional play ).

Sold my wii, wii sports, Zelda, and COD3 for $400. All that with tax was $371. I'm not interested in making much of a profit, I just want my xbox 360. I just got bored of the wii's controls, graphics, and the wii itself. It's not a bad system and i don't hate it. I guess i just like the old school gaming better?

well it really depends on what u want, I cant see buying a 360, i have the older xbox and gamecube an d now a wii, the 360 just doesnt do it for me. I am sure a few ppl have sold a 360 for a wii and vis versa but it again is the individual. Just seems that the shortage of the wii is helping the ps3 and 360 pick up customers. I am real impressed with the upcoming games for the wii, but for real game graphics, ill stick with my XPS computer and PC games

Not your story again. No one cares if you sold your wii for a 360. They are both good systems but to post it on this website is wrong, even on the 360 section this topic is more to do with selling a wii than anything else. (you can sell your wii and not have to buy a 360)

MetroidZ said:
Not your story again. No one cares if you sold your wii for a 360. They are both good systems but to post it on this website is wrong, even on the 360 section this topic is more to do with selling a wii than anything else. (you can sell your wii and not have to buy a 360)
umm no?
and a lot of new people dont know my "story" and i would just like to see what people sold their wiis for 360 for what reasons. its not wrong, since this section will cross through wii people and 360 people
adn this wouldnt fit more for selling a wii, since its about, selling a wii, and then buying a 360 =/ so yah, you can sell your wii and not buy a 360, but that defeats the purpose of this thread

MetroidZ said:
better thread would be; "Sold your 360 for a Wii + Games?"
okay, whos done that? cause you wont make much money off a 360 so thats kinda whack.

Back