Sold your Wii for a 360?

I think you were too quick to jump the gun and sell your wii. I think the most of the Wii's launch games are just filler and the best is yet to come. I have a 360 and a wii and I wouldn't give up either. The 360 is going to have a better selection of games, it's been out for a year longer. Giving up on the wii now and saying it's boring isn't giving it much of a chance.

buy the new HD when it comes out is what ill probably do too
but ill have to transfer everything somehow =/
but thats only if i fill up these 13gbs which with me (i always delete stuff after i stop using it) it isnt going to happen soon

Icetrash said:
You guys who sold your Wii for a 360 will regret it when SSBB comes out.
i can live without (i never owned the game but still owned my friends badly)
some of my mates have wii so im set

jbalsor said:
get a job and buy both, i got the wii60, sweeet
im only 14 :confused:
+ i wouldnt really want a wii anyways unless there are pwnage games that really pwn

jbalsor said:
way to make a guy feel old, haha
xDDDD aha
yah, it sucks, theres no places that hire at 14 around here anymore =[

Sovieto said:
im only 14 :confused:
+ i wouldnt really want a wii anyways unless there are pwnage games that really pwn
maybe metroid (that game is looking SSIICCKK!!), SSBB, mario galaxy, resident evil, SSX, tiger woods, battalion wars, No more heroes, project hammer and super paper mario. oh, that's just 2007 (those are the games I most want)

I'm sorry but telling someone they will regret not having a wii, because of some games that are coming out in 2-3 months and longer for some, is just stupid.

It's not as if he can't go and buy a wii in March. Doesn't mean he should get **** for not wanting one now.

most are those games dont some really pwnage to me, and if they are, i dont want to play them with the wii remote
+ 360 has RE5 =DDD

MetroidZ said:
maybe metroid (that game is looking SSIICCKK!!), SSBB, mario galaxy, resident evil, SSX, tiger woods, battalion wars, No more heroes, project hammer and super paper mario. oh, that's just 2007 (those are the games I most want)

I played Metroid Prime on GC and I have to admit that I didn't find it to my tastes :nonod:

Sovieto said:
sexy, whats your reason for getting rid of the wii?
360 is like the older brother i never had, i wish the whole world had one

I sold it because I got real bored of it. It came to the point where I would just buy a game play it for about 2 days then got bored of it real quick. The only came I played a lot was cod3 when i first got the wii i finished it and i finished zelda then sold it and got my 360 which I am much happier with. But anyways over all 360&wii>>>>>ps3

Back