Solid Snake in Super Smash Bros. Wii !!!

I like what you say richard. The way things have been playing out you would think that nintendo would put in a real big named 3rd party character, but thats just what nintendo does.

WTF aint he sony or summin, i think that was jus a joke, surely they cant put him in ....... can they.

and if they do WHERES SONIC!!!!

The true Link said:
WTF aint he sony or summin, i think that was jus a joke, surely they cant put him in ....... can they.

and if they do WHERES SONIC!!!!

Snake is from MGS, which is orignally a Sony series. (besides the very firsts) But there have been MGS games for the gameboy, and Twin Snakes was for the Gamecube. It might not be a lot, but it looks like they've made a well enough pact with Sony to bring him in.

Rsrichards2nd said:
Why am I not more interested in this? Though it is a good move, especially to bring non-nintendo heads into the game, why Snake? Sonic, MegaMan, Bonk, Simon Belmont any of these guys would fit better. I love the idea of playing Snake and if they make him a bit over the top it would work (The trailer looks like they did this well), but it kinda scares me. And whoever said to put Hitman, or GTA guy in, that would ruin the game.

Now I wanna see Snake or someone else in the next Mario Party also. Or Sonic in MarioKart (He doesnt have a cart just runs).

Uhhm, Snake would never fit in Mario Party, or Mario Kart. That'd probably kill his entire reputation as being a tough guy.

DtD where did you get your information on megaman etc from?

Also what Roy are we talking about, the one in melee or a new one.

who would want sonic to be in it, well me id prefer knuckles he's my fav sonic is just a blue panzy in my opinion, lol j/k nah sonics kool

Atomsk said:
Uhhm, Snake would never fit in Mario Party, or Mario Kart. That'd probably kill his entire reputation as being a tough guy.

I just mainly meant just another 3rd party character in Mario Party. I know he wouldnt fit in but he doesnt really fit in Smash Brothers either to me at least.

Rsrichards2nd said:
I just mainly meant just another 3rd party character in Mario Party. I know he wouldnt fit in but he doesnt really fit in Smash Brothers either to me at least.

Oh, alrighty. Yeah, I suppose. The Mario characters in Mario Party really seem to have no.. chracter to me. They all basically do the same thing, and may say their name once in a while, but that's just about it.

DtD said:
Megaman, Clause, and Roy have also been confirmed ^^

Where did u get this information from? If u don't provide a link im not sure i can believe u.
Snake will never be in mario party, cart or any mario game. Only Mario charicters (yoshi, peach, luigi) make it into mario games. Do u see samus, link or kirby in them? Why would there all of a sudden appear sonic and snake then?
Metalgear Solid is a sony game. That doesn't keep him out of smash brothers. The thing that will stop great charicters like sonic and megaman are licencing issues. Nintento need a licence to use them in the game. We still only know of snake for now, who says that is the end of it? We will have to wait and see.

Imagine if nintendo came to an agreement with Square Enix. We could be looking at Cloud, Squall, Sora and Riku too. O yeah.

Last edited:
Back