Solid Snake in Super Smash Bros. Wii !!!

Awsome it is going to be so great to have a little MGS in the Super Smash Bros. I think it is just going to make the game even better. They need to get some resident evil in there.

Metal Gear Solid isnt a Sony Game, Konami made it. Metal Gear was on Nintendo waaay before Playstation. Playstation's Use of CD's is the reason it moved on their system, incidently this is also part of the reason Square left Nintendo's side. Since then Konami made Twin Snakes for GC and some various GB versions. Metal Gear Solid's creator is a Nintendo fan and a friend of Shiggy's.

Rsrichards2nd said:
Metal Gear Solid isnt a Sony Game, Konami made it. Metal Gear was on Nintendo waaay before Playstation. Playstation's Use of CD's is the reason it moved on their system, incidently this is also part of the reason Square left Nintendo's side. Since then Konami made Twin Snakes for GC and some various GB versions. Metal Gear Solid's creator is a Nintendo fan and a friend of Shiggy's.

Creator, as in Hideo Kojima?

I just want to know when they are going to announce more third party characters, because then I can get more excited than I already am.

I would hope that Sonic and Knuckles are in it but I'm not getting my hopes up. They are official Sega characters so I don't think they would be allowed in SSBB. Then again, Solid Snake is in SSBB and he's on 2 consoles. Hmm...

Opteix said:
How did Nintendo manage to get Sony to let them use Snake for SSBB??

Originally Posted by Rsrichards2nd

as richard has said, its not a sony game, its just alot of people associate mgs with sony :rolleyes:

It's been said on a different forum, but Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear Solid producer) begged the Super Smash Bros. team to let Snake in Super Smash Bros. Melee, but by that time it was already too late. So, third time around, they were surely going to let Snake in the game.. Also, rumor and speculation hear tell that Sonic and Tails were supposedly supposed to be in Melee as well, but that could be pretty false.

Back