Solomon's Key

Wiiaholic

aka Mr. Duddle
Dec 20, 2006
USA
Wii Online Code
4391-3728-1657-2213
So, first off, I hope I'm not the only nerd that bought this classic puzzle title! This was one of the puzzle games that just had me hooked back in the day.

However, I have an issue that I am wondering if anyone else has that would also bug Nintendo about. There's 40+ puzzling levels on the game, yet no way to save your progress, or enter a code to get back to where you were (this was present on the GB version).

This was my first VC purchase and I was kind of expecting this to be an option. If there is a way to save progress, please tell me because I couldn't find an option to do so.

Guess I was alone on this one :scared:

If you exit the game with the home key, it saves your state (but deletes it as soon as you reload the game)

But it will re-save my game each time yes? That could be what I'm looking for.

Each time you leave the game to go back to the main wii menu it saves the point you left the game so whatever you were looking at when you left thats where youll be when you go back.

EasyTarget said:
Each time you leave the game to go back to the main wii menu it saves the point you left the game so whatever you were looking at when you left thats where youll be when you go back.
Will this save state info be there even if I power down the Wii, and turn it on later?

I have 3 vc games and me and my buds have been playing gunstar heroes in co op two player and that is the only time i play it is when my friends are over. So I turn my wii off and on between sessions and we are always still on the same spot when I open the game back up

Has anyone beaten Solomon's Key yet? I was curious to know if any additions were added or if it was just the same as it was back in the 80s.

Back