Some cool new revealed DS Games.

Kore.

The Gardening Samurai.
Aug 23, 2007
Melbourne, Australia.
Wii Online Code
4052-6949-1525-9988
I'm a Kotaku.com lurker, visit there every single day. On some of these days I see a bombshell set for release on the DS. Some of these are...

Ragnarok Online DS - I know someone around here has to have played Ragnarok Online on their PC - I played it for over a year before being hypnotized by the evil that is World of Warcraft.. It being playable on DS is pretty huge - I'm very interested in how this is going to work, offline, online, bit of both ect..

Golden Sun 3 - I remember staying up for 9 hours straight playing Golden Sun 1 - I was totally into it, and totally addicted, No. 2 came along and for some bizzare reason there was a bug in one of the puzzles in my copy and I couldn't continue. But Golden Sun 3 - is something I'm anticipating alot.

What gnarly games out on the distant gaming horizon have peaked your interest lately?

I just got a DS yesterday, have alot to catch up on first. I loved harvest moon for SNES and N64, haven't played one since. Kind of excited to try out Rune Factory.

woah, they're finishing golden sun? i cant believe it.

i just slightly got hope they'll finish shenmue :-\

p.s. if ragnarok is a pay MMO like it became in the pc game after it left beta, i'm not touching it. it's an awesome game, but i hate MMOs nickel and diming you

I'm not looking forward to getting any of those games. The only DS game I'm looking foward to getting is The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Anything else doesn't appeal to me ATM.

I have played Zelda and in my opinion it isnt much to look forward to. But im very fussy so you may love it

I'm looking forward to a new FFT. Tactics was awesome!
Dragon Quest 9
Any Square game on the DS I guess and many First Party games as well.

whats Golden Sun? ive never heard about this game in my life! someone gonna give me details plz?

Back