Some details on Medal oh Honor online!

JT.

A glitch in life
Apr 16, 2007
[MEDIA]http://wiimovies.ign.com/wii/video/article/828/828426/mohhwiarcade_flvlow.flv[/MEDIA]

As you can see at the end, you can actually see the names of the people playing online! So this won't be like SSBB where you can only see a friends name, here you can see anybodies name! If it'll run anything like in the video, it will be absolutely amazing. You don't often see a game with 32 players online on a game console!

We can jump into a game right away, and presumably there will be score charts showing deaths/kills (otherwise it would be sort of pointless). Also, we get to choose the kind of game we want to join (at least if it's a normal game or a Zapper game) and here's hoping we can host our own games! (To play with friends)

Can you give me a link to that video, because it won't show up for me. Website?

Can't wait for this game. I just hope the controls turn out nicely.

has this got release date yet i forgot lol. (uk date?)

but yeah i cant wait for this either, ever since they announce 32 player online without friends codes, iv been super excited.

another online game i want is, worms a space oddesy, becuase the online in that, lets, you add random people as friends / rivals, after youv played them :)

all i really want now is chat

wow, this is great, this is now on my 1# game to get list, thank for the video man!

it wasn announced a long time ago that they will not be using nintendos friend codes.

but still, its nice to see some onine footage. less tahn a month! i cant wait.

Um... two days ago someone had already posted this. search then post.

Awsome! I thought it would be like SSBB where you cant see the names of people you don't know! Awsome!

Cant wait for this game... I have a feeling its going to rock..... So it comes out a day after Super Mario Galaxy. Thats cool.... 2 great games in 1 week!!!

Back