Some interesting rumours

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
1) Starcraft was originally going to be a Star Wars title, but the Lucas camp rejected the idea. So the Blizz just had to rip off draw inspiration from some other source.
2) Turns out Namco Bandai is quite fond of my taxonomic abilities. Deft folks in marketing, I shall help you with naming the inevitable localization of Namco Carnival, so here's a few suggestions: We Party, Let's Play, Let's Party, or Amy Winehouse Trades Crack for Acid and Designs a Video Game.
3) Coming this holiday season is Raving Rabbids 3, presumably with less Pikachu clouds and seemingly less Rayman is in the title.
4) The Digipen alumni at NST's current Wii title is an action game apparently featuring many lasers that is shaping up to be better than Project H.A.M.M.E.R., fairly original too.
5) In case you are wondering why Treyarch's Call of Duty 5 is an historical shooter, it started production following the completion of Call of Duty 3 (which Activision assured Infinity Ward would not be called Call of Duty 3 and would be a spin-off rather than an entry in the main series because they respected the work of Infinity Ward so much) when Call of Duty 4 was still a year from completion and not too many at Activision were confident that this modern warfare thing was going to be successful. Yes, unlike the nine month cycle for both Call of Duty 2: Big Red One and Call of Duty 3, the development of Call of Duty 5 is about two years long, so expect this to be far better their previous attempts.

linkage

Surfergirl stealage....why now? She has been doing this for a long time.

Oh and that pikachu cloud was an inside joke from one of her old posts.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Surfergirl stealage....why now? She has been doing this for a long time.

Oh and that pikachu cloud was an inside joke from one of her old posts.

if i wanted to steal, i woudnt have given the linkage

vashivihan said:
if i wanted to steal, i woudnt have given the linkage

I didn't literally mean steal...forget it.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I didn't literally mean steal...forget it.

well its kinda hard to catch your tone over the internet....:lol:

Ooooh More Raving Rabbids..great :drool:

I know some people like those games, but I can't stand them.

Who cares? Why would I even take with a grain of salt anything that some random, unqualified, nobody has to say.

No offense, but where do you find these crappy articles written by nobodies?

Surfergirl is very well known (or not for the sake of no one knowing her identity) but she has been right and does have links.

The last one doesnt really sound like a rumour to me. But its most likely untrue.

thas said:
The last one doesnt really sound like a rumour to me. But its most likely untrue.

It was vash who named them rumours, they most likely are though but the do have reason.

Cpt.McCloud said:
It was vash who named them rumours, they most likely are though but the do have reason.

they're more like prediction or educated guesses than rumours.:yesnod:

thas said:
they're more like prediction or educated guesses than rumours.:yesnod:
She has ties in the industry, she is the rumour mill.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Surfergirl is very well known (or not for the sake of no one knowing her identity) but she has been right and does have links.

Then why is she writing on some crappy looking website blog. If she's so great, why isn't she writing for real websites, such as IGN or even 1Up or something.

Atomheart said:
Then why is she writing on some crappy looking website blog. If she's so great, why isn't she writing for real websites, such as IGN or even 1Up or something.
she was actually on n4g which has some sort of ties to ign.

Back