Some more Playstation "Success"

MasterJedi2U

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Durham, NC
Wii Online Code
5251-2094-6508-9892
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/24/this-is-living-toilet-girl-helps-flush-pal-ps3-sales/

Absolutely ridiculous. I'm actually quite terrified right now after watching all 3 of those. Let me know what you guys think. All I know is that I thank God I don't work for Sony cuz I would kill the idiot that actually thought this was a winning ad campaign.

PS My friends and I were like, "God that girl has some nice breasts!". So if thats sony's goal then more power to em. But that ad does not stick in my head in a good way nor does it even make me curious about the system.

Last edited:
They annoy me so much. It came on when I was in the cinema yesterday, and I could hear the confusion amongst the audience.

Ha PS3 has movie ads well they suck the only thing that kept me from thinking this was an independent movie is the fact that you told me it was PS3

Homesrfan said:
Why did you post this in Wii Gaming?
But that is one stupid commercial.

Yeah all 3 of them are pretty stupid. I posted it here because I wanted to show that sony is NOT about games. They're about freaking people out and pushing this machine into every house they can in order to win the dvd format wars. This commerical has NOTHING about the games on the PS3. On the other hand the Wii is all about games. The commericals show the games. They show people playing the games. They even sometimes show the controls to the games! Basically I'm appaulding Nintendo for doing such a great job with Wii and promoting its games/features. So everyone enjoy and continue to support Nintendo cuz it deserves it!

well they are not selling well i checked in game earlier the shop is FULL OF THEM so if big breasted women dont help sell it well nothing will jk

Went in town today to pre own some games, they had 2 ps3's behind the counter. But on topic , those ads are the kind of thing that try to be artistic, yet fail completely in relation to their product, its like painting a picture of a landscape to sell shoes.

Back