Some of our older, well known members first posts thread (lots of ROFFLES)

hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahaahha

I LAWLED AT THAT SOOOOOOOOO HARD. hahahahahaahhahah

<sidenote> I actually think my first post was pretty good. and it's never been asked since...so you couldn't have yelled search at me. hahah

I dont think anyone cares about my first post. I've been here for quite a while now (Longer than most of the people listed in the first post but not by much :p ) but I don't make many posts. I made this posting on my 2nd year anniversary with my girlfriend and we searched high and low this day for a wii or a ps3 (what a way to spend an anniversary :crazy: ) I got the wii around 10 days after this and me and my girlfriend have been crazy about it ever since. The ps3 came along 2 days before xmas :)
Nov 21 2006

The thread. http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/5601-my-hunt-wii-success-story-d.html#post80318
Nice story
I hope i have a success story sometime before xmas, I really want a wii now. I didnt have the guts to stay in line all day on release date because I live in new york and it was VERY crowded (not as bad as the ps3 riots in front of bestbuy) i dont even know how many people were there but i do know there wasn't going to be one left for me I'm going to search around this week eventhough it will probably be hectic.

Last edited:
DRMARIO said:
I'm interested in seeing mine, I've changed rather alot in the time i've been here, language wise.
there ya go,thats the first post i could find by you

Napalmbrain said:
I bet my first post is stupid. :lol:

actually, it's quite okay. As well as all of your first post. :yesnod:

I'm Napalmbrain, 19 (soon 20), from Cardiff in Wales.

can we not have this turn into a "what is a vet" thread? :mad5: he also put "well known members".......

Since you feel so left out...

DRMARIO said:
:|

wow
:|
my flabber has never been so gasted.....honestly, im truly amazed

LMFAO

:lol:

I think I changed a little bit since my first post, but tyler has made a big difference from his older post's.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You're all such nerds.

<3

Trulen said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You're all such nerds.

<3

Well, you have no power in the lounge, so you betta watch your self;)

Umm

-Insert Flame here-

People have changed quite a bit when you look at these and compare them to the posts of today. .

Cpt.McCloud said:
Well, you have no power in the lounge, so you betta watch your self;)

Umm

-Insert Flame here-

People have changed quite a bit when you look at these and compare them to the posts of today. .
I am one of those members who has changed completely from the first post that I made. I definitely prefer the change. :)

Back