Some pit eye candy.

SmashBrosFever87

N64 Smash Bros Addict
Sep 15, 2006
Seattle, WA
[video=youtube;sy1jUsIMHhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy1jUsIMHhQ&feature=channel_page[/video]

Wing dashing.

I'd post an embedded video but with the recent change in youtube I'm too 'tarded to figure it out.

Hm... interesting spacing technique. This could really come in handy against certain characters. Good find.

... One Winged Angel, though? Lulz. Epic, although overused.

Ofcourse not, it's much more effective than a dodge roll if the full distance isn't required, though. With good spacing and timing, it is a good technique. It isn't too reliable, but my point stands. While it's not something epic in Brawl such as how wavedashing was to Melee, it's still useful none the less.

you guys are just now discovering this? i figured that out after about an hour of playing as Pit. its actually not as useful as it looks cause if your hit during it you're left open for another quick move.

I think the animation is hilarious. He falls to the ground after every wingdash.

I think it could be real useful. Pit was able to dodge moves with that and be set up for a counterattack quicker than he would have with a dodge roll/air dash. Interesting.

you guys are just now discovering this? i figured that out after about an hour of playing as Pit. its actually not as useful as it looks cause if your hit during it you're left open for another quick move.

No one said it was new, I just felt like showing a montage.

Surprised that some people didn't know about this. I don't do it myself, but that's because I usually only use Pit in FFA's... where that can mess you up. When I've tried him 1v1 I was just to used to rolling to change XD.

Well, Pit is one of my fav. characters so I'm gonna have to learn this technique whenver I like it or not xD but ''IT'' looks good anyway.

Back