Some SSBB Info you might want to know about

wiifan123

WiiChat Member
Apr 16, 2007
I was searching on YouTube and found one reply on a SSBB video and he claims that he knows someone that is working on SSBB staff and he says that their not only adding Sonic as a playable charcter but also Shadow!!!!!!!! :hand:

wiifan123 said:
I was searching on YouTube and found one reply on a SSBB video and he claims that he knows someone that is working on SSBB staff and he says that their not only adding Sonic as a playable charcter but also Shadow!!!!!!!! :hand:
YYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeahoooooo!:D I get SSBB somday!:smilewinkgrin:

but see thats not really news, that is really hard to believe. There is much speculation and bogus news from everyone. Because its a nextgen thing and game people can almost add anyone and say "OMG GOOMBA IS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER."

its all pure crap, Just stick with the smash wiki, or wikipedia announcements as those are well protected and community agreed upon speculations. They are probably more right than some random guy in a youtube comment.

Yeah, he might have been lying or maybe he was telling the truth we'll never know.

Nintendofan1990 said:
Why is he an idiot? Tell me why.
Because he comes on the forums and the 1st thing he says is total false jibber-jabber. Everyone knows Sonic will be lucky to make it, Shadow/Knuckles isn't even a possibility. If he would have spent a little more time on the site before he posted then maybe he would've learned that.

I'm not trying to bash you dude (Nintendofan or Wiifan); welcome to the forums. :)

ssbb_lover said:
Because he comes on the forums and the 1st thing he says is total false jibber-jabber. Everyone knows Sonic will be lucky to make it, Shadow/Knuckles isn't even a possibility. If he would have spent a little more time on the site before he posted then maybe he would've learned that.

I'm not trying to bash you dude (Nintendofan or Wiifan); welcome to the forums. :)

Quit the jibber-jabber foo, cuz i pity da foo who doesnt use search or show sources.

Sorry i agree with you but the jibber-jabber i just had to comment on xD

DarkenSpirit said:
Quit the jibber-jabber foo, cuz i pity da foo who doesnt use search or show sources.

Sorry i agree with you but the jibber-jabber i just had to comment on xD
Lol, ya, it is a pretty stupid term I guess. :/

Yeah this one guy on YouTube told me Sonic was in Melee I loved him I just hope he makes it back for Brawl he was so fun to play as in Melee

Back