Some SSBB Info you might want to know about

WiiZero said:
Yeah this one guy on YouTube told me Sonic was in Melee I loved him I just hope he makes it back for Brawl he was so fun to play as in Melee
FTW?

Ya....Sonic wasn't in Melee....

WiiZero said:
Yeah this one guy on YouTube told me Sonic was in Melee I loved him I just hope he makes it back for Brawl he was so fun to play as in Melee

Yes cuz you know totally i owned boozer and fox as Sonic /sarcasm

Wtf are you talking about!

so your telling me....you actually believe this random guy you saw on youtube? then post it here?

im sorry but thats just plain stupid.

Guys... I was searching on youtube and found this!

In 1997 a girl called lauren was walikng in a forest and then a she just dissapeared no one ever found her untill 2000 when a yoing girl called Mary found her body and markings on her chest saying: I wasnt pretty enough" and now you have read this she will appear in your mirror saying your not pretty enough and kill you. by the way the girl called mary died shortly after. To be saved paste this to 5 other videos. THIS TRUEjust a random thing i found on you tube

do you know what this means?

Metric said:
Guys... I was searching on youtube and found this!

In 1997 a girl called lauren was walikng in a forest and then a she just dissapeared no one ever found her untill 2000 when a yoing girl called Mary found her body and markings on her chest saying: I wasnt pretty enough" and now you have read this she will appear in your mirror saying your not pretty enough and kill you. by the way the girl called mary died shortly after. To be saved paste this to 5 other videos. THIS TRUEjust a random thing i found on you tube

do you know what this means?

shut the hell up if its true then who isnt there a post. what are you ten? if thats the case then i guess there would be a true phonomenon. so if i dont do it, some will come come kill me no matter the mirror? even if its like twelve people with me? or will she wait til im all alone?:wtf:

That cant be true because nintendo does"nt own sonic. They cant just put him in a game that they dont know without asking.Plus they wouldnt put him in after all this announcing on the new characters.

o yea.....well....well....uh....i heard one of the PONG paddles was going to be in it

Back