someone help please

Andre

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
8353-8554-1989-9427
I just went out and bought a wireless adapter for my 360. It connected to xbox live, but then it tells me it must updaye first, but then it comes back as error and never updates. When it's on the updating screen it takes forever then just gives me an error code. Does anyone know why this is?

Sovieto said:
agg you payed 90-100 for that thing? RIP OFF + SLOWER CONNECTION

I need this if I get a 360 too. What do you think is better? I have wireless only in my room and my wii is using wireless.

Eric said:
I need this if I get a 360 too. What do you think is better? I have wireless only in my room and my wii is using wireless.
i suggest paying like 20 bucks for a super long cable, $90-100 is just insane man, i dotn know why its so much, the wii has it built it all thought the 360 probably is like enhanced much more but still wired is faster than wireless

i used the packed in ethernet to get connected to live and then purchased the wireless adapter and havent had any problems with it other than i occasionally get kicked off while playing madden. but madden is notoriously bad online. so dont even trip. just try using the cable to get yourself started

sounds like quite a mess.. dude you should have just gotten a long cable.. its faster and simpler just plug it in the modem

just buy a wireless bridge. they work the same way but they use the ethernet port. also they are cheaper

Back