someone please answer this question

ZeLdA4LiFe

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)
Aug 20, 2006
Stanton, CA
i know some of you will be like "this is a waste of a thread" but still, i need jus this one question answered. im tryin to register at nintendo.com but it asks me for my address, phone, this and that. but i wanted to know that if its free. as is no hidden fees or anythin like that. i was lookin through the website to see if my answer is there, but nowhere does it say "sign-up now free!!!" so yea, who can help me??

I'm a member there, registration is free. Hell, if you register 3 different products they'll give you 3 Nintendo Powers for free yet I believe. My 3 for free just ended, so I have to subscribe now.

^^ bonus content for your games, better tech support (not that you'll ever need it), occational freebies (like the above mentioned 3 free nintendo power, which mine just ran out as well), stuff like that.

I got a years subscription to Nintendo Power for just 3.99 I can post up the link and promo code to get it that cheap if its allowed but I don't want to unless I know I won't get in trouble for doing so ;)

Poseidon said:
I got a years subscription to Nintendo Power for just 3.99 I can post up the link and promo code to get it that cheap if its allowed but I don't want to unless I know I won't get in trouble for doing so ;)

Only $3.99?! Hellz yeah! Post it up!

(Well, don't untill i0n says it's ok...)

im a member there too. I have had my acc there for like 6 years now xD , you register your games at nintendo.com and they give you free things
i got Zelda collectors edition for Gamecube and 2 pokemon fire red Pack of cards and a guide. For FREE. Yea there are no hidden fees. On their forums im Link12345678, don't ask why because i forgot myself xD

I had an account there, but I don't go on it anymore. I was OniLink500.

oh thanks. i jus registered right now and i already registered three things. so when are my magazines comin?? lol

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
oh thanks. i jus registered right now and i already registered three things. so when are my magazines comin?? lol

If I remember correctly, they send you an email stating that you have 3 free ones coming and "click here" to redeem them.

It's free, they send you a letter, and this is more of Wii Basics or Lounge material.

Back