Someone please tell me

gibsonrocker800

Pink Floyd Addict
Nov 15, 2006
New York
Wii Online Code
4635-5232-1884-9552
HOW IS TWILIGHT PRINCESS!. i couldnt get a Wii because i only have like 40 dollars and no job because im too young. can someone please tell me about zelda, . how are the controls, how is the gameplay, etc.

i reeeeeeeeeeeeally feel sorry for u! i'm 13 and i can afford wii TP and an extra wii-mote at launched. i've saved money for 1 year though.:tard:
I bet u hav'nt. Me too wanna know how twilight princess is.!!!
but nomeone talks about it. i bet they are too buzzy playing it;)
but u can always check out all the previews! right?

gibsonrocker800 said:
HOW IS TWILIGHT PRINCESS!. i couldnt get a Wii because i only have like 40 dollars and no job because im too young. can someone please tell me about zelda, . how are the controls, how is the gameplay, etc.
IGN review:

On the other hand, we have nothing but praise for the title's new Wii controls, which enhance the experience - not detract from it. The general gameplay mechanics are similar to Wind Waker. Link is able to run through immense environments, target enemies, strafe around them, swipe and slash them with his blade and also use a variety of weapons in battle or to advance through a location. These polished fundamentals have been passed forward from Ocarina of Time to Majora's Mask and then to Wind Waker, and they are again serving as the backbone for Twilight Princess.

full review: IGN: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Review

yeahh but i want to hear some detailss man. like okay. is the controller too sensitive are the controls easy?

The graphics are nice and the gameplay is a little shakey at first, but as you get used to it it becomes very nice. Some things are a lil hard to do (mostly due to sensitivity i think) like fishing. But over all the game so far is pretty bad A.

I waited for 7 hours outside of Wal-Mart for mine. WOOT FOR ZELDA!

alright cool. do you think its worth it for me to sell some stuff like ps2 games (im so sick of them) and save lunch money in order to get like 250 dollars?

well my dad said hed get it for me for christmas/birthday (my bday is 3 days later than christmas). when i see my family on thursday theyre gonna ask me what games i want, so i already know im getting The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (ive been waiting a year for it) .. but yeah what other games should i get?

Back